You Might Forget

The Day We Fall In Love

 

“ Kamsahamnida Ajuma.. anyeong hagesseyo !!” She said as she bow to the old woman ,she reply her also by a bow
“ Sweetheart , bid goodbye for ajuma.. !!” Victoria gives her son pat on his shoulder makes Kevin directly bow ,

" Good bye Ajjuma.. See you later !!" he waves his hand before follow his mother out from this old restaurant.

“Mommy, I am full !!” Kevin rubs his full stomach as they are walking in the parking lot , searching for Krystal’s car. “ Oh yogi !” Krystal pointed at white Honda Jazz , car that she had since high school . Even this car already old she wont buy another one cause this car is the only witness of her memories with Victoria and also her lover , Choi Minho.

 

“You take care this car very well.. “ Victoria said when she enter the passenger seat behind with Kevin lean on her. Try to remember again the feeling she used to felt every time she inside this car ,

"I feel like I am in my twenties .. " She chuckle
 

" I am 27 Unni.. " Krystal said in joke
 

"Yeah.. I know I am already 31 .. satisfied ??"

" I never said that , but you.. " 

" Anyway.. this car is the same as 10 years ago .. there is no change.."

“ Sure.. This is my second best friend after you.. “ Krystal tighten the seat belt before turn on the machine.

“ Aunty Krys , where do you want to bring me and mommy now ?” Krystal stop at the traffic light and turn back to face him ,

“You will stay in my house during your holiday in Seoul !!”

“Really ? I think we will stay in hotel !” He looking up at her mommy

“I know my house isn’t luxury like hotel you want to stay in!” She pout pretend to sulky again.

“No , It’s better to stay with Aunty. Isnt it Mom ?”

“ Of course sweetheart !”

“ Huh.. Aunty and Mommy are the same , easy to get sulky !” Kevin shook his head makes both woman laugh by his cuteness.

 

 

 

“ Tadaaa .. Welcome to Korea !!!!!” Minho blows a trumpet and throw them colorful ribbon right after they enter Krystal apartment.

“ Minho – ya.. Nice to see you again !!” she gives him a hug after cleared away ribbons on her body .

“ Aigoo , noona you looks prettier !!” Minho observe her from head to toes , but Victoria only smile and gives him sign to look at the pouted woman beside him.

“ Aiishh.. what’s happen to the most beautiful woman in the whole world ??” He pinch her nose using his two fingers makes a smile curved on her lip.

“ Thanks honey !” Krystal said as she gives peck on his cheek which makes Victoria cover Kevin’s eyes with her palm

“ Yaa !! My son is still 6 years old !!”

“ Sorry Unni !!” Krystal smile shyly

“ Is this Kevin Song , my little prince ?? Minho squat and pinch his chubby cheek ,

“Uhhgg,, then this annoying uncle must be Uncle Minho .. “

“ Huh , Why ?”

“It’s hurt !! Mommy look ! my cheek becomes tomato ..”

“He doesn’t like if someone pinch his cheek .. “ Victoria rub her son red cheek lovingly and plant a kiss on it.

“ Better now?”

“Xie xie mommy !!” he said pay his mom kindness with a peck

“ Minhe buddy , but it’s your fault have such as a cute boy Noona !!”

 

 

 

Now they are in the dining room , laughing together .

“ Noona , how is your life in Beijing ? Was it fun? Is it different from Seoul ?” Minho start to drowning her with questions.

 “ Honey , let Unni finish her drink first !!” Krystal said to her curious fiancé

“ Hmm.. of course .. I really enjoy it.. Different ? Of course its different but not that much.. “

“ Krystal said that you become a teacher at a Kindergarten in Beijing.. ?”

“ Yeah.. I like children so much and I also can have more time with Kevin there .. so I do enjoy it.. “

“ How about your boutique Krys..  I am glad that your dream to open a boutique becomes true.. “

“Yeah.. I will bring you there tomorrow..  and .. how about going around Seoul ?”

“That’s great !! Kevin will extreme happy .. “ He glance at her sleepy son while she caress his head

Watching how she takes care her son , “Hmm.. it’s really hard for you to take care of him by your self.. I am very proud of you Unni.. “ Krystal said as she grab Victoria’s hand

“ Not at all , I really enjoy it Krys.. plus Kevin is a good boy !!” She smile , a fake smile cause deep inside her heart she  scream out in pain not because the hard time she face being a single parent but guilty for her son , who cant got a love and cares from his father like another kid got. The man who might forget her , how come he know about her son.. wait .. their son.

“ Oh , Kevin is really a good boy.. I envy you Unni.. “ Krystal change the topic saw a fear on Victoria face , she really know what is in her mind now , those kind of expression show that she is thinking about those painful past , Kevin’s father.

“ No need , we will have one soon Honey.. “ Minho tease , actually want to break the uncomfortable tense here but later he grab Krystal hands , hold it tightly to stop her from broke into tears seing Victoria's teary eyes.

" Be strong for her honey.. " He whispers to her ears when he felt her trembling hand. " I will .. " Krystal said as she hold her tears.
 

 

In a warm summer , amusement park was very crowded by the visitors. From elder , family , couple  even children joined the cheerfulness in every station. Two lovers walk hand in hand within million people with their own bliss , “That headband really cute on you.. “ the man was looking at the woman with lovely smile. “You also.. “ She pointed at the pink headband with big ribbon before she pinched his cheek
“ Aiigoo.. neomu cute.. “  “Isssh.. you know.. ? If not for you I will NEVER EVER wear this and If it’s not you.. I will NEVER EVER let someone pinch my cheek.. It’s hurt.. “ He hissed but later smiled as she rub his burning cheek and he quickly gave a peck on her cheek. “ Kumawo –yo.. My Vicky.. “ He whispered and run away from his frozen girl friend.

Victoria’s face turned pale after came out from the ghost castle while Nichkhun patted gently his plugged ears because of her scream. “Kwaencana.. it wasn’t real .. there is no ghost in this world Vicky..” He patted her back to comforted her trembling girl friend who hold his arm tightly. “It’s your fault , I am not going to go there any more !!” " Araso.. now let's buy ice cream .. " and those words made her pale face turned brighter.

“Komawo- yo .. “ She said cheerfully received a green tea flavor ice cream he offered . She looked at him with a puzzle look when he used a sulky expression then added “ Kumawo – yo oppa.. “ right after she said it , smile curved on his lip. “ You know me so well !” his ears turned red whenever she called him that way , “ As much as you know me.. “

“Uh.. aiigooo.. you are so cute.. babyboy !!” she said when saw a baby boy carried by his mother in front of her. “ What is your name pretty boy ?” “Baek Hyun,, “ His mom said cutely representative her son. “His name also cute.. I envy you a lot !” “ No need to envy , we will have one soon..” Her boyfriend’s words made her face blush so she covered it using her both palm caused he giggled watched her. " Why do you hide your face.. ?"

" It's embarrassing.. " Her cute voice made him shook his head

“ You both very pretty and handsome , of course your future children must be more pretty and handsome taking after their parent “ Ajuma complimented both and now not only Victoria who blushed , his boyfriend’ ears also turned red like tomato. "Ommo.. indeed we are a couple .. " He hidden his burning ears while looked at her burning face.

 

Victoria wake from her nostalgia when she felt Krystal hands on her shoulder. “ Unni.. I think Kevin should sleep now.. “ “ Uh.. ? ne.. “ Then she wake her son up gently “ Dear.. wake up.. let’s sleep in the bedroom.. “ she whisper on his ears. “ Uh.. yes mom.. “ The sleepy Kevin rub her sleepy eyes before follow his mom toward the room lazily. “ Eiyy.. say good night to Aunty and Uncle first !!” Kevin turn around “ Good night aunty uncle.. have a nice sleep !!” then hold his mom hand. “ Good night Krys.. Minho.. “ She said before close the door.

 

 

                                                 -----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In other side of Night life in Seoul loud music fill the room , one of the famous night club in Gangnam. Peoples who called 'high class level society' dance crazily on the dance floor like there is no tomorrow. Not far from the dance floor , a man is sitting alone with a glass of vodka on his grip watching someone who busy have fun on the dance floor “Come on bro , lets have fun !!” he wave his hand , the man on the couch slurp his drink seem doesn’t have any interest on it. He glance at his watch , showed it almost 3 in the morning didn’t realize that he already sit for more than 3 hours. He sight at his friend who still stick his body on the group of less clothed girls, wonder if he didn’t even tired. Nichkhun even didn’t realize since when he has this habit ,  finish his boring time at office he will heading to this ‘mind refreshing’ called place right after. “Time is up !” He shout  pointed at his watch while his friend only raise his eyebrows cause his voice couldn’t compare the loud music inside. “ What ?” He said again “ Time.. is.. up.. !” he press each words of his , keep pointed at his watch. “ Let’s get out ! it’s almost morning.. “ Nichkhun said when his friend approach him. “Oh my god, we have an appointment with Silk Air at 10 !!” Lee Junho , 28 years old bachelor , Nichkhun best friend also his secretary said in panic. “So satisfied enough to leave now?” He as he throw him car’s key.

 

Junho secretly observe his boss expression through the mirror , Nichkhun is absorbed by surrounding but actually he really know he was thinking about something that bother him all this years. His boss who he called ‘unlucky man’ was his best friend since ten years ago even now he’s his employer , Nichkhun always considered him as a brother so did him.

 “You seem didn’t enjoying the club tonight hyung.. “

He said broke Nichkhun daydream ,

“ What ?”

“See.. you even don’t realize that I am talking to you.. “

Junho said keep focusing on the steering wheel.

“ I said you seem didn’t enjoy in the club tonight .. “ He resaid with louder voice.

Nichkhun thinking for second ,“ Hmm.. I don’t know .. I wasn’t in good mood today.. “ 

“You guys arguing again ?”

“Hmmm.. I think no.. “

“ Sounds that you dont sure.. have you call her today ?”

“ I sent her message..  “

“ Aiigoo.. message ? You should be more attentive hyung … If I were her I will throw you to the sea !!” He said in joking tone which made Nichkhun chuckle.

“Yaaa !! This Kid.. don’t act such as an expert whereas you even a single .. “ He laugh

“ Wait hyung !! I’ll show you my girl soon !!”

 

 

Victoria caress his sleeping son hair after finish her fairy tale story telling. Singing or telling a story becomes a habit before Kevin goes to sleep, without his mommy’voice and touch he wont even close his eyes. Back to their life at Beijing , with her tiring work Victoria will never at least send him to bed without her. Although life as a single parent was very tiring, she keep do her best to be a good mom and dad for her only son Kevin Song. Listening to his son’s soundly sleep , Victoria will always admiring Kevin’s angelic face. After 6 years she never will get bored to agaping  this perfect sleeping creature of God, also by looking at his face she can lessening yearn in her soul for someone but it bring her a nightmare at the same time.

“ How are you now ?”

she move her finger tip to his eyebrow , then to his nose

“ You might forget me..”

“ I raised him very well .. didn’t I ?” circling his big bunny eyes

“ You both have similar eyes.. “ she whisper ,

“ This red lip”

she brush his lip and makes sleeping Kevin moves his lip ,

“ this chin .. my prince is really take after you… “

she pause when hears Kevin mumbling in his sleep ,

“ ssssttt.. mommy is here sweetheart !!”

she lean closer and Kevin rest inside his mommy’s warm embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

Yaayy.. New chapter for you guys,,, what do you think about this chapter ??? Kamsaheyo for who read , subscribe and upvote and comment !!! You guys make me gain my spirit to write this story again..Upvote , subscribe at least leave a comment so I know wherease you like or not this chapter.. Honestly its very painful for me saw my VICKY like that.. huhuhuhu :'( and sorry Khun less appears in this chapter..
Love you guys a lot :)

 

MAIY <3