Nice To See You Again Seoul

The Day We Fall In Love

                                           

                                     

 

1st June 2017 ..

Hung heart pieces blown by the wind against her expose milky white shoulder. Her body feels free and fresh by the air on the most high place she can stand at in Seoul , Yeouido’s 63 building. She keep looking around satisfied her eyes to catch the view of Seoul , wonder how much it was change. “It’s been 6 years Seoul , you changed a lot.” She said as she walk slowly toward the big telescope , she used to looked and studied this meaningful city by the top roof . Rub that old telescope which 6 years ago two lover’s head leaned together to enjoy the evening view ,

“ Oppa , I can see Namsan Tower from here !!” Victoria said cheerfully pointed at the telescope , then a young man came “ Let me see !” He said as he leaned his head toward her .

 

Then a pink heart pieces catch her eyes , she steps  closer and touch the heart pieces , look carefully before find her name carved on it, she giggles when find a sentence which she wrote “ I will make you love me “ remember how silly and childish she was in the past.

 

The memories of her past life comes into her mind, she close her eyes and every memories feels like yesterday. While she absorbed into his nostalgia , light touch at his right hand wake her up to reality.

“Mommy, are you sleepy ?”

Little hand shake her palm makes she immediately open her eyes , bend and sit on the same eye level

“No sweety, mommy isn’t sleepy.” She said with calm tone as always.

“I think you are sleepy cause you close your eyes.”

“Mommy just feels good with the fresh air.”

The those kid grab her hand and put on his burning stomach.

“But I am starving now.” He said makes her chuckle with his cuteness. 

“Okey, Lets find some delicious food nearby” She pinch his cubby cheek.

 

They walk hand in hand happily , “Where are we now ?”

“We are in Hondae sweety !”

“Hon.. dae ? what food we gonna have ?”

“Hmm.. Ddokbokki ..” She said cutely smiling in bliss.

“ What’s that Mom ? I never hear those name of food in Beijing.” 

“Ddokbokki is Korean traditional food , that’s why you couldn’t find it in Beijing.”

 

They stop at a old restaurant , ‘Noryangjin Fried Rice and Cake Shop’ . “ There is no change at all !” She said to herself. When she just enter the restaurant a common figure welcome her with a giant hug “Unniiiiii.. bogosyiepo !!” she said when release the hug. A young woman with tall figure , long black hair catch his attention , “ Hay buddy ! You are absolutely Kevin Song !!” “Umh , then you are Krystal Aunty?” “What a smart boy !!” She pinch his cheek but then he struggle “ Huh , I know that I am cute , but it’s hurt Aunty..” “Omo , sorry buddy ! Aunty is too happy now.” she rub his cheek .

 

“Calbogesemida !!” They said after some dishes laid out on the table. Victoria takes a lettuce and wrap rice and other flavor then feeds Kevin.

“ Kevin-ah.. you’re not kid anymore ! why do you still fed by your mom ?” Krystal ask Kevin who is enjoying his meals.

“ Why ? Are you jealous Aunty Krys ? Because mom loves me , don’t you mom?” Kevin take his turn to feed his mom with samgyupsal.

“Of course !” Victoria said as she give him a glass of water.

“Yes , I am jealous ! Nobody want to feed me!” Krystal pretend to be sulky .

“ Who says ? Kevin will do !” He then give her samgyupsal too and Krystal happily accept it.

“Mommy , it’s hot ! This ddokbokki is very hot !!” Kevin said while fan himself.

“Look at your burning ears , it’s really turn red.. you really taking after.. “ Krystal laugh look at Burning ears Kevin but her laugh disappears and shut when she got a sharp gaze from Victoria.

“Drink more sweety !” Kevin take a glass of water from his Mom.

 

While they continue to enjoy their food , an ajuma comes “Omo , Victoria ? It’s really you ?” The ajuma said as she sit beside her. “ Ajuma ? Yeah , it’s really me ! Long time no see !” “I really miss you , I heard that you went aboard 6 years ago!” “ I just comeback to Korea this morning Ajuma !” “You even more beautiful and mature now.. I almost didn’t recognize you before.. “

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeong.. FFinally I can post the first chapter .. Tell me what do you think? Should I continue this story ???
If you like it subscribe and upvote , at least leave a comment below.. dont be a silent reader !!! Anyway thank fot take a look on my story.. Enjor reading :D