Our Baby Bomi

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----Jin's POV----

We all left Bomi's house and were silent. We were all in shock that her parents just sent her here without money.

Jungkook: "Do you really think Bomi's parents sent her here alone? I feel bad for her,"

Rap Monster: "Jin since you live next door to her take care of her in the mornings. Jungkook since you have classes with her take care of her in class. I get to the coffee shop first so i'll take care of her in the afternoons. Everyone else just keep your phones on. Got it?"

Everyone: "Got It!"

Rap Monster: "By the way where's Suga? He hasn't been in school for 4 days."

Jimin: "Knowing him he's on vacation." 

We all laughed and went home

--------At Home------

I walked in and locked the door behind me. I threw my bag and key onto the table. Then I went to the couch and watched tv. My phone suddenly vibrated. It was a text message from Jungkook. I opened it.

Jungkook: You like a girl? No way? Mr. Heartless fell for a girl? Haha what's her name? Do I know her? Blossom girl?

I laughede at his text and replied back

Me: Took you long enough to reply my text kook.

Jungkook: Sorry but Bomi had my phone all day yesterday.

I stared at his text message and hit the couch seat.

"IDIOT!"

------Flashback-----

I was walking to class and I looked out the window. I saw a pretty girl who i've never notice before. She smiled and watched the cherry blossoms leave the school. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her smile. I took out my phone and took a picture of her. Then the bell rang and I laughed as I saw her run to class. I texted Jungkook on my way to class.

Yo kook! I just saw this girl. I know this may sound hard to believe but I think I like her. It looks like she enjoys cherry blossoms.

-----Flashback ends-----

I picked up my phone and texted Jungkook again.

Me: Kook did she read any of your texts!?

Jungkook: No. They were left as unread.

I took a deep breath and relaxed. I opened my phone and looked at the picture of the girl I took.

-------Bomi's POV-----

I closed the door behind me and locked it. Then I turned around and jumped when I saw Jin leaning against the wall. " Jin!" I put my hand on my heart and took a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter