Do you like her?

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------Jungkook's POV----------

I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling. It was an accident. I slipped and I kissed her, but not on purpose. So she wouldn't be mad at me right? She would understand that it was all in accident. She wouldn't suspect that I like her right?Or would she? I looked at the text message I sent her. If she had seen this message then she would have thought I did it on purpose. Then she's be really angry with me.I deleted the message and closed my eyes. Then a phone vibrated and I took out my phone. I wasn't my phone though. I picked up aga's phone and looked at it. It was a text from Jimin.

Jimin: Aga i'm at the hospital come and meet me.

I stared at the text message for a long time. Jimin visited aga? Was that why he was so busy? Did he know that aga had a brain tumor? Is that why aga lets him visit her? I sat up and thought about it. Does Jimin like aga? Is that why he's so different? Then the phone vibrated again and I picked it up.

Jimin: Aga are you angry with me because I pretended to be your boyfriend? Or do you feel bad again? Never mind I'm coming up.

Jimin also faked to be aga's boyfriend. Then he must know that she has a brain tumor. I should go later to return her phone. 

-----------At the Hospital----------

I laid down the bed and tried to remember where I left my phone. Then the door opened and Jimin came in. I looked at him and he came to my side.

Me: "Jimin you came."

Jimin: "Yeah I sent you a text to come to the garden 10 minutes ago."

Me: "Oh I lost my phone. I don't remember where I left it last."

Jimin: "Aga-"

Me: "Why can't I remember?"

Jimin suddenly got my hand and I looked at him surprised. He looked at my hand and then at me.

Jimin: "Aga why don't you get the surgery? Don't worry the other guys I'll tell them a lie so they won't know you have a brain tumor."

Me: "Jimin-"

Jimin: "Aga I don't want to lose you. When you went missing I thought I'd never see you again. I was scared and angry. I was angry at myself for not being by your side all the time. If you get the surgery then you won't die and you'll stay here with me. So won't you please take the surgery aga?"

Me: "Jimin-"

Jimin: "It's my wish. Then I won't be selfish again. I won't let theses feelings tell me differently. Please aga."

I looked at Jimin and how sincere he looked. He looked sad and worried. What was I doing to him? All he wanted was for me to get better and i'm being stubborn.

Me: "Jimin.you always look out for me. I'll think about taking the surgery, but I'm scared.. I'm scared as soon as I close my eyes I won't open them again."

Jimin looked at me and moved a loose hair that was on my face. My heart skipped a beat and my face started getting warm again. 

Jimin: "That won't happen. I wouldn't't let that happen."

I smiled at Jimin and he smiled back at me. 

------------3 Hours Later------------

I thought about what Jimin said to me. I sighed and shook my head. Then I heard a knock on the door and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter