Truth

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----Flashback------

Jimin hugged me from behind and I froze. 

Jimin: "I'm sorry. Just don't say you don't like me."

-----Flashback ends-----

I buried my face in my pillow and felt as my cheeks got warm again. My heart began racing. I shouldn't let Jimin tease me like this and get away with with but his facial expression was serious. Why is my heart beating so fast right now? Then my phone rang and I nearly fell off my bed. It was Suga. 

Me: "Hello?"

Suga: "Hey aga the guys and me are going to hang out today since we have a break from school. Want to join us?"

Me: "Sorry Suga. I'm not really feeling good right now."

Suga: "Are you ok? You want us to come over?"

Me: "No it's ok. You guys have fun. It's your break you shouldn't waste it taking care of me. I'll be fine."

Suga: "Are you sure? We can be there in 5 minutes."

Me: "No go have fun. You can come visit me later. I give you guys 6 hours to have fun. Since its already 2:15 PM. Come visit me at 8:15 PM. Ok? No earlier than that or I'll change the code."

Suga: "Ok! Ok! But call us if you need anything. Even if you're going out call us."

Me: "Got it."

I hung up and sighed. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. 

-----Guys POV------

Suga walked over to his friends and rubbed the back of his neck. The guys looked at him and he shook his head. 

J-Hope: "This is the 6th time she's denied hanging out with us. Do you think something happened?"

V: "We should go to her house!"

Suga: "We can't. She told us to visit her at 8:15 and if we went earlier she'd change the code to her house."

Jin: "So what do we do?"

Rap Monster: "There's nothing to do. If she doesn't want to come we can't force her."

Jimin: "I forgot. I had something I had to do. You guys go first. I'll call you when I'm on my way."

Jungkook: "Where are you going Jimin?"

Jimin: "I have unfinished business from yesterday."

Jimin quickly ran off and the guys watched him with confused looks.

------Bomi's house-------

I woke up when I heard someone ringing the door bell. Who could that be? The guys? No they knew my code but what if they wanted to surprise me? I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and looked at the person.

------Jimin's POV-------

How could I be so reckless and stupid!? Because of me aga doesn't want to hang out with us anymore. Jimin you truly are a fool! How could you say that to her yesterday!? I ran to aga's house and stopped to catch my breath when I reached the front gate. I opened it and walked up to the door. I was about to type the code when I heard people talking. It was aga and her mother. 

Aga: "Mom please! Let me stay here a while longer!"

Aga's mom: "Are you a fool!? You know better than me what is happening with you."

Aga: "I know! I jut want to be here with my friends!"

Aga's mom: "What friends are they!? They're not even here to visit you!"

Aga: "Because I wouldn't let them! This is their break! Who am I to ruin their break!"

Aga's mom: "You're Yoon Bomi! If you keep this up you'll be a dead and lonely Yoon Bomi!"

Aga: "Mom!"

Aga's mom: "Why with those friends you have you can pay all the treatment that is necessary!"

Aga: "What are you talking about?"

Aga's mom: "Didn't you know? Those seven guys are the most richest boys in all of Korea."

Aga: "What?"

I couldn't let aga's mom tell aga what I had to tell her. I typed the code and opened the door. Aga and her mother looked at me.

Aga: "Jimin..."

Aga's mom: "There he is. The richest of them al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter