I will live alone

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood there in shock. I looked at the guys and they looked away shyly.

Rap Monster: "Kook why didn't you tell us aga didn't want to be burdened?" He whispered coldly to Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Why didn't you guys mention you were going to tell the land owner she was moving?" Jungkook shot back.

I sighed and sat down on the sidewalk. Jimin sat beside me and put his arm around me.

Jimin: "Aga. Why don't you just live with Jin? It may feel burdensome but we're like family. We just want to protect you right guys?"

I looked at Jimin and then at everyone who nodded. I smiled at everyone and turned to Jimin. 

Me: "You're lucky you're cute or else I wouldn't listen to you." 

Jimin looked at me and then at the other guys. 

Jimin: "Did you hear that!? She admitted it! Does this mean you have a crush on me aga?"

I tried not to laugh and looked at the Jin.

Me: "Jin is it ok if I sleep at your house tonight? Just for tonight then i'll clear everything up with the land owner."

Jin: "I don't mind you staying. You can stay as long as you like. Jimin is right you're part of BTS like family."

I smiled at him and got up. 

Me: "Well good night guys."

The guys waved at me and I waved back.

----------Jungkook's POV--------

I watched as Aga and Jin walked inside Jin's house and I made a fist. I didn't want to let her stay with Jin even though I knew he wouldn't do anything unlike Jimin. I sighed and walked with the guys.

Suga: "Tell me if i'm going crazy or not, but did anyone else get jealous when aga called Jimin cute?"

Jimin: "Come on guys it was about time she realized how attractive I am."

Jungkook: "Not even."

Everyone turned and looked at Jungkook surprised. 

Rap Monster: "Is our little kook jealous? You've always been the cute one and now Jimin beat you?"

Rap Monster put his arm around Jungkook shoulder, but Jungkook pushed him away. 

Jungkook: "I'm glad Jimin's cute. That means i'm more handsome compared to him."

Everyone laughed and Jimin gave Jungkook a death glare. Jimin playfully hit Jungkook.

Jimin: "What? Say that one more time punk."

Everyone laughed and continued walking home. 

-------At Jin's House---------

I sat on the bed and thought about how I was going to explain everything to the land owner. I got up and left the room. I closed the door behind me and looked up. I saw Jin with a towel around his waist and a bare chest. "Aga." I felt my face get hot and I turned around. I went back into the room and closed the door. I leaned against the door and touched my cheeks. Then I heard a knock on the door that made me jump.

"Aga? Are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine. Don't worry."

I waited until I heard his door close and went to my bed. I laid down and looked at the celing. "This is exactly why I didn't want to live alone with a guy. Maybe I should go live with Jungkook's family. No i'd be a burden. I'll just continue to live alone." I nodded and fell asleep.

--------The Next Day-------

I woke up and walked out of the room. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I wasn't paying attention to anything really. I went to the kitchen and got a water bottle. I opened it and took a sip. Then I closed it and sat down o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter