Moving in

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I greeted the customers and took their orders. The guys had to stay behind so I left first. 

"Bomi! Take this to table three!"

"Sure!"

I took the tray of coffee and headed to table three. I suddenly tripped over someone's foot and fell down. The drinks splattered all over the floor and I looked up. 

"Ahjussi you should get better workers. Ones that won't fall over flat surfaces."

I bit my lip trying not to say something at her. I started cleaning up the mess while another worker gave the customers their orders. Then I heard a splash and cup rolling on the floor. I looked up and saw Rap Monster soaked in coffee. "Leader!" I got up and looked at him. "Are you ok aga?" Everyone began whispering and looking at us. I nodded and looked at him. He looked at everyone at the shop.

"This girl here is part of BTS. If anyone messes with her J-Hope will personally deal with you. Understood!?" Everyone nodded and he looked at me. "Are you ok?" He nodded and sat down at a seat. 

"Aga. Say that again."

"Say what?"

"Leader. From now on call me leader."

"Ok leader."

Rap monster smiled and pinched my cheek. 

"I think having a girl in the club is not so bad."

I laughed and Rap Monster smiled. Then Jin came in and sat down. He fist pumped with Rap Monster and looked at me. Then someone covered my eyes and everything went dark. 

"If you guess right I'll reward you with a kiss."

Everyone: "YAH!"

I laughed and Jimin took his hands away. Jimin sat down and also did V. Suga and J-Hope came in together. I got up the same time Jungkook came in. Everyone stared at me confused. 

"I'm here to work not to drink coffee remember?" 

Everyone nodded and I walked back to the counter. When I went back to the counter no one talked to me. They seemed afraid of me. I took orders from the customers, but they seemed scared to even ask for a cup of coffee. 

-----Guys POV-----

J-Hope: "Leader why do you smell like coffee?"

Rap Monster: "Some girls tripped aga and tried to throw coffee on her, but I got in front of her."

Jimin: "You actually did that?"

Rap Monster: "Of course! They were trying to hurt our aga!"

Jungkook: "I don't think she should work here."

Rap Monster: "Then where will she live?"

Suga: "She can live with Jin." 

Everyone stared at Suga and he stared at them.

Suga: "What? He's the only one leaving alone."

Jungkook: "She would be safe at his house."

V: "She won't have to work here anymore."

Jimin: "I'm thirsty. AGA!!"

-----Bomi POV-----

I looked up at Jimin and he waved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter