Escaping

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----The Next Day------

The guys went to school. They skipped school all day yesterday trying to look for Bomi. They would have skipped school today too if they hadn't been caught. None of them could focus on any of the lessons. They hadn't had the chance to report Bomi missing. Instead of paying attention to any lesson they were trying to find a way to skip school. They all met up at the club.

Rap Monster: "Ok. V you'll probably be able to sneak out the front without anyone questioning you. Just make sure once you're out of school not to run. Leave your bookbags here. That goes for all of you. Jungkook you'll be able to sneak around the back without a problem. No one will even think you're escaping. Jimin you could flirt your way out of here. If you can get a group of girls to block you no one will notice you escaping from the East Entrance. J-Hope you can threaten your way out. If you can scare enough guys to distract the coaches then you can escape from the track field. Suga if you're lucky you'll be able to escape through the West Entrance. Since that's the Preschool area you might get caught but if you charm one kid you might be able to control all the preschoolers. You can get them to leave to the opposite direction leaving you home free. Jin you'll need to escape from the nurse office. It will be hard. She never leaves her office, but if you can get a girl from the drama class to lend a hand you'll do fine. As for me I'll escape anyway I can. I'll stay behind to make sure you all escape first. Remember leave 5 minutes apart V you're leaving first. Keep your phones on. Text once you're out. We'll meet at the coffee shop. No mistakes. This is for Aga remember that."

Everyone: "Right!"

---------V's POV-------

Everyone was walking to class and I was taking my time. This was my only chance. If I mess up then everything goes wrong and we won't find aga. I was left behind in the hallway. I stopped walking and turned around. I started walking to the front of the school. I looked out to make sure no teacher was coming. The coast was clear. It couldn't be this easy right? No way. I stopped when I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly hid behind a tree and waited quietly. The footsteps got louder and then I saw the Principal and Vice Principal walk past me. Dang it! If they turn around they'll see me and I'll get caught. I quietly and quickly laid down on the floor. For once I was grateful for these bushes. If they turn around now they wouldn't see me. Then I heard the footsteps walking away and I took a deep breath. I got up and looked at the school building. All the windows were covered up. I made my way to the school gate and climbed over it. I jumped over to the other side and landed on my feet. I smiled and got up. I walked toward the coffee shop and texted the guys.

-------Jungkook's POV-------

My phone vibrated and I checked it. V was out. That meant I has five minutes to leave. There would be a break soon. Then I could escape. The bell rang signaling us for our break. The guys would be at the club, but I won't. I got my book and headed over to the back of the school. I looked around and no one was around. I looked at the wall and then I felt a hand in my shoulder. I turned around.

Teacher: "Jungkook what are you doing here?"

Me: "I was just studying. It's hard to study with my classmates being loud."

The teacher looked at me and then at my notebook. He nodded and smiled at me. 

Teacher: "Alright. Make sure you return to class after the break."

Me: "Yes sir."

The teacher left and I sighed. That was close good thing I had this notebook. I threw the notebook in a bush and climbed over the wall. I landed on my feet and stood up. I looked back and smiled. I texted the guys while I walked to the coffee shop. 

--------Jimin's POV--------

I got the text from Kook on my way back to class. He left during the break? That punk doesn't he know Chemistry is my favorite subject? Oh well I only have five minutes if I'm going to escape. What was my plan? Oh yeah flirt my way out. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter