Missing

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early and got dressed. My ankle was better and I wanted to go out for a jog. I looked at my phone and thought about the lecture I got yesterday. It gave me a headache just thinking about it. I put my phone in my pocket and smiled when I thought about the lecture I got yesterday. I closed the door and put my hoodie on. It was 4:30 AM so everyone was asleep. I shouldn't wake the guys up just to let them know I'm going for a jog. I looked at Jin's house and decided to leave a note at his house instead. 

-----In the park------

I jogged through the park feeling the cool air. It felt great being out. Then I felt a sharp headache and my vision got blurry. I shook it off and kept jogging. The headache was getting worse so I decided to go home. I was at a stop light and waited for the signal to walk. No one was out yet except for a few cars. When the signal showed I started walking and the headache came again. I grabbed my head and my vision got blurry. I heard a loud honk and when I looked up all I saw was a blurry figure with a light. Then it went black and I passed out. 

------At Jin's House------

I woke up at 5:30 AM and got dressed. I checked my phone. No calls or texts from aga. Was she still sleeping? Did she leave without telling us again? I got my jacket and opened the door. I walked out and closed the door behind me. Then a little paper fell down. I picked it up and opened it. 

Jin,

I went out for a jog. It's 4:30 I should be back before you guys leave to school. My ankle feels better now. So you don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter