To America

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me, Naeun and Chorong got in the car. Our luggage was in the back and we were heading to America. Naeun and Chorong were messaging each other. They would smile or laugh out of no where. What ever they were talking about they didn't want me to know. I looked out the window and sighed. They were still mad at me. 

----At the airport----

Rap Monster: "I know why we're going to America, but I'm really excited!"

Suga: "Then we better get going."

Jungkook: "Can't we wait a bit?"

Rap Monster: "Why?"

Jungkook: "Um..."

V: "Our flight still hasn't been announced to board yet. Why don't we sit and rest?"

Suga: "Still we should get our information settled in case any reporters come in."

J-Hope: "Why would reporters come in?"

Rap Monster: "Just a hunch."

Jin: "Seems like a pretty big hunch to me."

All the guys stayed quiet for a moment and then they heard many people talking. The guys put on their hats and shades quickly without thinking. 

Suga: "We should go before we get discovered."

Jungkook: "But the plane boards in 15 minutes can't we rest?"

Rap Monster: "I know you're trying to look for aga, but we can't risk being found out. Now let's go."

All the guys obiently followed Rap Monster. V was at the back and pouted. 

------Bomi's POV------

We walked into the airport and many reporters crowded us. They started taking pictures and ask lots of questions. Luckily JR had warned us before hand and gave us sunglasses to hide our faces. Even with the sunglasses the reporters recognized me. Naeun and Chorong quickly walked to our flights gate. My bodyguards protected us as we walk toward the gate. We checked in quickly and went to our gate. The reporters weren't allowed passed security, but my bodyguards were. We reached our gate and we got in the line.

Naeun: "Chorongie remember when I said I wanted to be an idol? Well if they are treated like this then I change my mind."

Chorong: "No kidding Naeun. That's too much for anyone to handle."

I listened as the girls complained about the reporters. I sighed and looked down. "You're on your way to New York. So why are you upset?" I turned around and looked at JR who had a plane ticket.

Me: "You don't have to come along and look after me JR."

JR: "I'm not. I came to Seoul to visit my family and I needed money to go back to America. Once I had enough money I was leaving to America again. I didn't know it would be the same time you left to America."

Me: "Oh I see."

JR: "But I can take this chance to keep you company seeing as your friends are still mad at you. Did they forget that you have a tumor?"

Me: "I guess it slips people's mind since what I've done. A brain tumor is nothing anymore."

JR: "That's not true."

Me: "It's ok JR. I think the same thing."

JR: "No matter what happens you can count on me."

Me: "Thanks JR."

I hugged JR and he hugged me back. Times like these I usually went to the guys or the girls. I'm glad I at least had one person to go to. 

------Guys POV-----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter