Last Day In Seoul

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and made myself breakfast. Naeun and Chorong already left to school. Since today was their last day they wanted to say good-bye. Tomorrow we were leaving to America. It was hard to believe that this day had finally arrived. 

----Naeun's POV----

I stood in front of the class and bowed to my classmates. 

Me: "I'm sad to say that today is my last day. Tomorrow me and my friends will return to America. I had a lot of fun these past 4 days. I met a lot of nice people and studied hard. Thank you everyone."

Everyone clapped and cheered because of my speech. I smiled at everyone and then looked at the teacher. 

Me: "I have to fill out paper work in the office. Can I go finish that and other things?"

Teacher: "Of course. Since its your last day take care of the most important things. Then when you're done return to class."

Me: "Thank you."

I bowed to the teacher and left the classroom. 

----Chorong's POV----

Me: "Sadly I have to leave tomorrow so today is my last day. Thank you for your patience and friendship. I'm happy to have come here even if it was for 4 days."

Everyone clapped at my speech. I smiled at everyone and faced the teacher. 

Teacher: "You can go ahead and finish what you need to finish. Come back to class when you're finished."

Me: "Yes sir."

I bowed to the teacher and left the classroom.

----Girl's POV----

Naeun and Chorong met up at the school's garden. They sat down at the bench and sighed heavily. 

Naeun: "What do we do? If the report is true then I can't help BTS."

Chorong: "Yeah. What proof are we going to get to prove she's innocent?"

Naeun: "I don't know..."

Chorong: "What if the proof we need isn't here? What if it's in America?"

Naeun: "Huh?"

Chorong: "Bomi is going to keep saying the same thing. Yet her parents know everything. If we can trick her parents into telling us then we can have our proof."

Naeun: "What about JR?"

Chorong: "Who?"

Naeun: "JR. Her bodyguard that's always with her. They've gotten close since she's been in lock down."

J-Hope: "So aga is friends with her bodyguard?"

Naeun and Chorong looked up and saw J-Hope.

Naeun: "J-Hope..."

J-Hope: "Makes sense. She's in complete lock down and you both come to school. She must be lonely and talks with the bodyguard."

Chorong: "J-Hope..."

J-Hope: "What doesn't make sense is why you both are avoiding us now."

Naeun: "J-Hope we-"

J-Hope: "Unless you realized Aga really is trying to over throw Jimin and you promised to help us."

Chorong: "J-Hope that's-"

J-Hope: "Unless you know deep down like all of us that she's innocent. So what's the plan?"

Naeun: "We think the evidence we need is in America. Meaning if her parents confess and we record it then that's proof right? Because her parents must be behind all of this. So in conclusion tomorrow we're leaving to America like planned, but we will get the evi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter