Promises and Decisions

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and everything was blurry. I blinked a few times and my vision got clearer. I was in my room in Jin's house. I sat up and noticed someone beside me. It was Jin. He had his head laid on my bed and was sound asleep. My head got dizzy and I had to blink a few times to clear my vision. "How are you feeling aga?" I looked at Jin who was already up and looked at me. 

"I'm better." I lied. Jin touched my forehead and then touched his forehead. 

"Are you sure? It looks like you still have a fever."

"I'm fine really and I'll feel better after taking a shower."

Jin nodded and got up. He left and my phone vibrated. It was a text message from V. I opened it.

V: How are you feeling aga?

Me: Better thank you for everything V

V: Don't mention it aga. How's your ankle?

Me: I don't know. I haven't tried walking on it yet.

V: Don't! You still plan to go to school with a sprained ankle and fever!?

Me: Yeah I guess so

V: Aga!

Me: V don't worry I'll be careful ok? Besides you'll be there to look after me right? You're not sick right?

V: No I'm fine...ok I'll see you at school. Be careful.

Me: Ok V

Me and Jin left the house together. I flinched every time I took a step and I could feel sweat starting to glide down my face. 

"Are you sure you are ok aga?"

"I'm fine Jin."

I almost tripped and Jin caught me. My ankle was throbbing and pain shot on my ankle. I clenched onto Jin's school jacket and I closed my eyes tight. "Aga?" I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked at Jin and smiled. I got up and ignored the pain. "Sorry about that Jin. I guess I wasn't paying attention. We should get going."

--------Guys POV---------

Suga: "Where's Jin and aga?"

J-Hope: "Yeah. Are they even coming?"

Jimin: "I miss aga already!"

Rap Monster: "V why are you quiet today? You're always the first to question when aga and Jin are coming."

Everyone looked at V and he looked at them.

V: "Huh? Oh I guess I wasn't paying attention."

Suga: "Wait I know this look. This is not Jimin's look where he loves every girl he sees. This look that V has....no way! You've fallen for a girl! What's her name!?"

V: "Aga."

Everyone: "AGA!!"

------Bomi's POV-----

I watched as  V came up to me and helped me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Suga came over and playfully hit V. "Don't joke around like that! You scared us to death." I looked at V and then at Suga. 

Me: "What's he talking about?"

V: "Nothing important. How's your ankle? Does it hurt when you walk? How's your fever?"

V touched my forehead and then he touched his. He frowned and looked at me. I looked away.

V: "Aga-"

I grabbed V's hands and looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter