Where'd she go?

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------Suga's POV------

"Jin, Jungkook and V have fallen for aga. Jungkook I would say about the day they met. V fell for her the day they met too. Jin is the only one I don't know about. So there's me, leader, J-Hope and Jimin who haven't fallen for her. Knowing Jimin he'll fall for aga by tomorrow if not today. J-Hope will fall for her in a month or two weeks at the least. Leader will be her hardest target. He'll take a while but if she manages to get him to fall for her then no doubt aga is special. Our new BTS member may be the reason BTS Club separate. I wonder how long it will take for me to fall for aga?"

------Jungkook's POV------

"Jin and V like aga now. What if they try to take her away from me? No I shouldn't be thinking that they're my friends. I wonder if any of the other guys like her too? Leader probably not. J-Hope maybe and maybe not. Jimin knowing him he probably already did fall for her like he falls for any girl. Would he really like aga and not play around like he always does? Maybe. Suga. He's a tough one to figure out. It looks like he doesn't care that much about aga, but maybe he does. When was the last time any of us fell for a girl? I don't think we've ever fallen for a girl."

-------V's POV-------

"Jungkook has classes with aga. Jin lives next door to aga. Last time she called Jimin cute. J-Hope is always taking care of her cuts and sprained ankle. Suga.....he hasn't really done anything for aga, but she could still like him. Why would she like me? I know what she fears. Does any of the other members know? They probably don't. If it wasn't for me she could've gotten more sick. I really want to know who aga likes the most! Is it Jin? Or Kook? Suga? Leader? Jimin? J-Hope? Me? Who could she like? Maybe she doesn't like anyone. It's a good thing she moved back into her house, but what if she tries to go to work?"

------Jin's POV-------

"Should I go visit her? What would I say? Aga I came to check on you? No she would think we don't trust her. Did Kook visit her? He probably could visit her without an excuse. Are they really that close? They did met first, but V met her the same day as me. Is there something he knows that we don't? Maybe something happened that day aga got hurt? What could have happened? Did she tell him something? What happened? Should I tell V? No what should I say to him without sounding too concered? What if he comes to see aga? No I shouldn't tell him. Why don't I ask aga? No shell think I'm bothering her. How did things get this bad?"

------Jimin's POV------

"What's wrong with everybody? Jin, V and Kook look more like me now that they've fallen for a girl. I thought I was suppose to be the lady's man. Who does Jin like? Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter