Gone

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked out the window to the hospital garden and sighed. Then the door opened and my parents came in with their suitcases. I didn't turn around since I could see their reflection on the window.

My mom: "You're leaving to America in a week. You're being released from the hospital today. We paid your rent at the house you're staying at and moved all your stuff. You're going to stay at a different house. I'll send you the address later. We took you out of that school so you're no longer allowed to return. You're not allowed to work either and if you try to work we'll make sure you don't get the job. We also disconnected your phone and bought you a new one with a new phone number."

My mom threw my new phoe onto the bed and it landed beside me.

My dad: "We're leaving today to America. Someone will accompany you to America and stay with you for a week."

Me: "I don't need anyone to accompany me to America. I won't disobey you since you know where and how to control me."

My mom: "It's Naeun."

Me: "Naeun! Did you say Naeun!?"

I turned around and faced my parents. 

My dad: "Yes she's coming here and she'll be living with you in the new house. She knows what's happening to you. So she'll be looking after you and accompany you back to America."

Me: "You told her!?"

My mom: "Why not? You don't tell your best friend but you will tell Korea's Richest Bachelors?"

Me: "I didn't tell them! The doctor did! They faked being my boy-"

I stopped and looked at them. My mother raised her eyebrows at me.

My mom: "Faked being your boyfriend?"

Me: "How'd you know?"

My mom: "You didn't actually think we wouldn't know did you? We asked the doctor to keep your information a secret. Don't you think we also told him to let us know of everyone who came to visit you?"

My dad: "I didn't know our daughter was such a man's lady."

My mom: "Neither did I. Luckily the ones who did are Korea's Richest Bachelors."

My dad: "We shouldn't be too excited. It's not even half the group. 3 out of 7."

My mom: "Yes but it's the top 3 richest out of the 7 bachelors."

Me: "STOP! When are you two going to stop!? All I hear is Korea's Richest Bachelors! What about me!? I'm your only child! I'm your daughter! When are you going to care about me!? If I wanted I'd make them hate me so you two can start acting like my real parents!"

My mom walked over to me and slapped me across the face. I looked at my mom and grabbed my cheek in shock.

Me: "Mom-"

My mom: "Threaten me like that one more time and I'll make your wish come true. You want those guys to hate you? Ok I can make t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter