Miss Yoon Bomi

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My parents left early to get ready for the meeting. I left my room and walked down the stairs. The maids greeted me as I walked down. 

Maids: "Good morning miss Yoon."

Me: "Good morning."

Maid: "Would you like breakfast miss Yoon?"

Me: "Yes thank you. Set a table for one."

Maid: "Yes miss Yoon."

They all left to set the table and cook. It was always like this at my house. My parents worked day and night. I was taken care of by my maids. They were all friendly, but none of them dared to speak informal to me even if I asked them to. I sat down and the maids served me. I began eating in silence and I dismissed the maids. I got up and walked to the garden we have behind our house. I sat on the bench and looked at the flowers. They were so pretty and bright, but even the flowers couldn't cheer me up. "How can someone be upset on a day like this? Don't you agree JB?" 

JB: "Totally it's a sunny day and a clear sky with a gentle breeze."

I turned around and saw JB and JR. I smiled at them and they smiled back at me.

Me: "JB. JR. You're here."

JR: "Your parents called me and hired me to be your bodyguard for today. They said the paparazzi will be in you all day."

Me: "Thanks JR, but you don't have to."

JR: "I've been friends with you for a while and I can't let you go through this alone. Besides JB has always wanted to be a paparazzi."

I looked at JB who smiled at me happily with a camera. I looked at them confused and they smiled at me.

JR: "Im going with you as your bodyguard. I'll be beside you every step of the way. Nothing will happen to you while I'm there."

JB: "I will be pretending to be a paparazzi to get into the meeting in case something happens. I will help JB get you out of there safely."

Me: "You really don't have to."

JB: "You can say I'm doing this for both you and me. I always wanted to be a paparazzi and you're my friend too."

Me: "Thank you. Both of you."

JR: "You don't need to thank us. We're only trying to protect you."

JB: "Exactly Bomi so don't worry JJ Project is with you every step of the way."

Me: "JJ Project?"

JB looked at JR confused and then at me.

JB: "You haven't told her?"

JR: "Not really."

Me: "Tell me what?"

JB: "Me and JR like making music. It's sort of like a hobby. We decided to make like a group name and JJ Project came up."

Me: "Why JJ Project?"

JR: "JJ JB and JR the first letter of both our names. Project just came up out of no where."

Me: "I like it. JJ Project."

JB: "Want to hear our latest song?"

Me: "Sure."

JB messed with his iPod and gave me a head phone. I put it in and heard the song JR was playing in the plane.

Me: "Oh! This is the song JR let me listen on the way over here."

JR looked away as JB looked at him confused. I looked at both of them.

JB: "You let her hear it?"

JR: "She was upset and the song calmed her down."

JB nodded and I looked at them again.

Me: "Was I not suppose to hear it?"

JB: "No I was actually going to let you hear it as a surprise. It's called 'Bounce'."

Me: "I like it a lot."

JB: "Want to know the dance?"

JR: "No."

Me: "Yes."

JB unplugged the head phones and the song played in blast. JB began dancing and I watched him. He sang along to his song and I smiled.

JB: "Bounce! Bounce! Everybody. Bounce! Bounce! Shake it! Shake it for me! Everybody! Shake it! Shake it for me!"

I laughed as he shaked his head crazily and shook his hips. 

JB: "Come on JR."

JR jumped in and began dancing too. He sang along and I couldn't help, but laugh. 

JR and JB: "Come on Bomi."

I laughed and jumped in too. I began dancing with them and sang with them. The song ended and we all laughed. Sadly JB and JR had to leave to get ready. I walked back into the house and my head started hurting. I grabbed my head and closed my eyes. I shouldn't have bounced so much or so hard. I kept walking and tripped over the little step.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter