Our aga

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and looked around. Where am I? Then I looked at the machines and I realized I was on the hospital. What happened? I tried to remember but I couldn't. How long was I here? Did the guys know? Then the doctor came in and smiled at me. 

Doctor: "Miss Yoon you're awake."

Me: "What happened?"

Doctor: "Well Miss Yoon. You got into an accident yesterday and you were rushed here."

Me: "I see, but when will I be able to leave? My friends must be worried."

Doctor: "Dont worry. Someone will call them and tell them you're alright."

Me: "Who?"

The woman: "Your parents."

I turned and saw my parents at the door way. I sat there in shock and fear.

Me: "Mom. Dad."

-----Jimin's POV------

I walked up to the lady at the reception office.

Me: "Miss do you have a Yoon Bomi?"

Lady: "Yoon....Bomi... No I'm sorry."

I hit the reception desk and turned around. I was about to leave when I heard a doctor talking to a nurse.

Doctor: "Get Miss Yoon some more tests for her brain. Remember all of Miss Yoon's information must be kept a secret."

Nurse: "Yes sir."

I clench my hands into a fist and took out my phone. I dialed the guys.

Everyone: "Any news?"

Me: "Yeah. I think I might have found aga, but someone's keeping her information a secret."

J-Hope: "We'll be right over. Stay there."

Me: "Got it."

I hung up my phone and waited for the guys to come. When I saw them coming we all split up and searched for aga. This was probably the first time I actually cared so much about a girl. Every other girl I didn't care about, but I cared about aga. 

-----Bomi's POV-----

My dad went to fill out the paper work and my mom went to talk to the doctor. We're they serious? If they weren't they wouldn't have came here. Then I saw as my door flew open and Jimin stood there. "Jimin!" He took out his phone and texted someone as he walked over to me. Then he put his phone in his pocket and hugged me.

Jimin: "You idiot. Where have you been? Can't you see I was worried."

Me: "Jimin-"

Jimin: "If I see those punks who hid your information from us I'll-"

My mom: "Are you talking about us?"

Jimin turned around and looked at my parents. He looked angry and started walking toward them but I grabbed his hand. He stopped and looked at me. 

Me: "Jimin they're my parents. Mom and dad this is my friend, Jimin."

-----Jimin's POV----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter