Boyfriend

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked out the window from the hospital and sighed. Jimin knew I had a brain tumor now. My mother called me to tell me that we would be leaving to America in a few days. I sighed and looked out then I saw a raindrop fall onto the window. Then I saw lighting and I froze. Did the weather reporter say there would be a thunderstorm today? Then I heard a thunder roar through my room and I covered my ears. I closed my eyes tight when the next thunder exploded. Then I felt my phone vibrate from my hospital gown. I didn't answer it since I was afraid a thunder would explode when I uncovered my ears. My phone kept vibrating and I finally reached for it. 

Me: "H-Hello?"

V: "Aga! Finally you pick up. Where are you?"

Then another thunder exploded and I dropped my phone. I covered my ears and fell to my knees. I started shaking and I closed my eyes tight. Then it got quiet and I could hear V calling my name. 

V: "Aga! Aga! Aga! Aga!"

I slowly picked up the phone and pressed it onto my ear when a thunder exploded. 

Me: "V I-I'm scared."

V: "Where are you?"

Me: "The hospital."

V: "The hospital? Why are you there?"

I froze when a thunder exploded and also did V. 

V: "I'll be right there. Hang in there aga."

Me: "V I don't think I can."

V: "Keep your phone on. Cover your ears but keep the phone near your ears ok?"

Me: "Ok."

V began singing and I closed my eyes when I saw lightening. The thunder exploded loudly and I flinched. V sang louder and I couldn't hear the thunder anymore. I took deep breaths and tried to calm down. I could hear V running and trying to sing. Then I heard my door open and I looked up. V was standing there breathing heavily. I looked at him and he started walking toward me. 

Me: "V-"

V got on his knees and hugged me tightly. I put down my phone and hugged him back. 

V: "It's ok aga. I'm here. It's ok."

He my hair and began singing. I felt calmer when V sang to me. I didn't pay much attention to what he was singing. Then I finally realized he was sincere in the lyrics he was singing. 

V: "You made me fall for you. Now I can't get you out of my mind. So can't you just accept my feelings because you're all I think about. "

I looked at V and suddenly it stopped raining when V sang the last words of the song.

V: "I love you~"

My heart began racing and I suddenly got nerves. Why was I like this? Maybe I was still shocked from the thunder. 

V: "I told you I would come to you when it thunders."

Me: "Thank you V."

V: "You don't need to thank me aga. I owe you this much."

V still held me and we stayed that way until the door opened again. The doctor looked at us and we just stared at him.

Doctor: "You're boyfriend?"

Me: "Botfriend? No-"

V: "Yeah I'm her boyfriend."

Doctor: "Ok? I'll give you guys a minute."

He shut the door behind him and I looked at V. 

Me: V why did you tell him you were my boyfriend?"

V: "Huh? Oh I overheard them talking on my way over here. Apparently your parents don't seem to like us as much as they did in the past. They told the doctors to not let no visitors in that isn't them. The doctor's agreed to let the boyfriend in too, but no one else. Sorry about that aga but I didn't want to leave without making sure you calmed down."

I looked at V and nodded. Then I smiled at him.

Me: "Thank you V. I'm sorry how I've been treating you and the guys. I'm just having a tough time."

V: "I understand aga. No matter what happens I'll always be here when it thunders to calm you down."

He kissed my forehead and my heart skipped a beat. He smiled at me and my face got warm. Why was I like this? Maybe I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter