Welcome To BTS Club

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and checked the time. It was 7:00. 7:00! I had 30 minutes to get to school or else I was going to be late. I got out of bed and got ready. I didn't even eat breakfast. I got my bag and Jungkook's phone then ran out the door. I locked the door and ran to school.

 

I sat down in my seat and took deep breaths. "I made it." Everyone in the class was staring at me and I looked at them. Then Jungkook came in and everyone stopped looking at me. I went through my bag and pulled out notebook. Jungkook wrote something on my notebook and when he pulled his hand away I read it.

Don't forget to come by the club today. 

I smiled and nodded. Then the teacher came in and she began the lesson. I found it hard to focus because everyone kept turning around and looking at me. I tried to ignore them but it was hard. I finally gave up and looked at my notebook. How was I suppose to learn or study if I couldn't even focus. Jungkook wrote on notebook again.

Want another study session at the club too?

I shook my head and sighed. Then he wrote again.

Is it because of my friends?

I shook my head again and Jungkook kept writing.

Where can we met then? At the coffee shop?

I shook my head.

Then where? You'll fail if you don't learn or study.

I shrugged. 

We'll talk at the club.

Then the bell rang and he left. I packed everything and got up too. I ignored everyone's stares and walked to the club.

 

"Here's your phone Jungkook." Jungkook took his phone and gave me mine.

"So today's lesson was really simple-"

"It's ok Jungkook. I appreciate you helping me, but I've bothered you and your friends too much. I'm not even suppose to be here or talking to any of you right? I'll show myself out. Thank you for everything." I quickly walked out before Jungkook could say anything. I didn't mind being his friend or any of them but I didn't want them to feel burden.

I walked outside and took a deep breath. Then suddenly I felt something hit me on my head. I felt my head and realized it was an egg. Then another one hit me on my arm and they just flew at me. I covered my faces but I could s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter