Getting by in Korea

BTS Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked home through the main streets of town and watched all the stores in town. Korea was a beautiful place with many things to see. I ate a sandwich I bought at a store and stopped by the park. I sat at a bench and watched little kids playing with their parents. I smiled and got up. I walked around and noticed a little girl sitting on a bench. She seemed alone and I sat down beside her. She played with her guitar and sighed. "It's hard to play without energy." I gave her my second sand which and smiled at her. She hesitated but finally took it. "Can you play the guitar?" I looked at her and nodded. She handed me her guitar and I took it. I played it and began singing. When I ended people surrounded me clapping. I bowed and gave the guitar to the little girl. "I have to go now."

 

"Good afternoon! Welcome to Bliss Coffee Shop. What can I get you today?" I took the lady's order of a caramel frappe and charged her. "Have a Bliss day!" I watched everyone enjoy their drinks with friends and family. Then the door opened and I faced the costumer. It was Rap monster. "Good afternoon! Welcome to Bliss Coffee Shop. What can I get you today?" My co-workers looked at me like I was crazy. Did they also believe in the rumors at school? "Get me four caramel frappes and three mocha frappes." I nodded and charged them all. Rap monster paid for them and took a beeper. "Bring them to my table." The door rang several times and I watched the other guys come in. One of my co-worker gave me the frappes and I looked at her. "Take them to him." I nodded and took the order. I walked over to their table and set it down. "Your order." Rap monster gave me the beeper and I took it. 

"Bomi?" I looked at Jungkook and he smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter