Progress

The Light's Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't believe this...was it all a dream...am I still dreaming? How is he so perfect?

Sungmin stared in awe and confusion from under the blanket at the person who walked in from the hallway.

"Morning Sungmin, time to wake up"Yesung smiled as he walked in his room"aren’t you working at the library today?"

Sungmin sat up from the bed he was currently"yeah..."

I know what you're thinking. You slept in the same bed?! Well no, no we didn't. He was much too nice and spent the night with his brother Jongjin....am I disappointed? Slightly but I'm happy to not have died from nervousness and embarrassment.

"Okay. Here, Jongjin lent some clothes for you to change into for now, I'll drop you off at the library okay?"Yesung asked and Sungmin nodded trying to contain his furious heart from jumping out of his chest"when you're finished getting dressed, breakfast is ready downstairs"

Yesung left after putting the extra clothes on the edge of his bed for Sungmin. There seemed to be a small bag in the pile of clothes and Sungmin got up to change. He quickly grabbed the clothes and peeled off his own.

There was a knock at the door as Sungmin was just about to pull on the new shirt and he panicked. He pulled it on as fast as he could before he walked to the door.

"Hello, sorry"Yesung's mom smiled from outside the door"Jongwoon had an emergency at work so I'll take you to the library if you don't mind"

"I don't mind at all, thank you for helping me"Sungmin mumbled shyly.

"Of course, anything for Jongwoon's friends"the small woman smiled"if you're done changing let's go down for breakfast, Jongjin left for school already"

"Is your husband home?"Sungmin asked as he put on the slippers Yesung gave him last night"it's so quiet..."

"He left for work early this morning"Yesung's mom murmured as they walked downstairs"he usually works late but he's going to have a week off soon"

"Wow everyone is so busy"Sungmin said and looked around as he followed Yesung's mom into the kitchen where there were two plates set up.

"After I drop you off I'm off to work as well"Yesung's mom said as they sat down at the table"I have a new job so I have to work earlier than I'm use to"

"Where do you work?"Sungmin asked. Small talk was awkward but it seemed different talking to the bright and cheerful lady that was Yesung’s mother.

"Do you know Kim Ryeowook?"she asked.

"Oh...yes, he's a friend of mine"Sungmin nodded and he began to eat.

"Jongwoon stops by Ryeowook's cafe a lot on the way home and told me Ryeowook's mom is looking for more employees"Yesung's mom smiled"so I am working there starting today"

"I see...good luck with your first day"Sungmin smiled and Yesung's mom chuckled.

"Thank you Sungmin-sshi"She said and they continued with breakfast.

Yesung's mom was a very kind lady, Sungmin could see where Yesung got his manners from. They looked alike and had similar habits (not that Sungmin was writing them down...). Just like all moms, Yesung's mom showed Sungmin Yesung & Jongjin's baby pictures. There were old pictures of Yesung as a child with his dad, they must be close from what Sungmin could seen.

"They're never embarrassed of their baby pictures"She laughed as she put the album back on a bookshelf"everyone says they were adorable"

"They sure were"Sungmin laughed.

"Let's get going before we're late"Yesung’s mom smiled and Sungmin nodded.

_____

"OH MY GOSH YOU DID?!”Donghae suddenly yelled causing everyone in the library to shush and glare at him”Sorry….oh my gosh you did?!”

Sungmin blushed”yeah but…”

“But what? You should be honored this miracle happened at all! What if you got kidnapped or mugged trying to cross town at night?”Donghae asked and sighed dramatically”Yesung is such a good person…remind me to thank him later for taking you to his house”

“Well I know its dangerous but it felt weird being at Yesung’s house”

“Hey it’s not like you two spent the night together, his family was there...and from the sound of it your in-laws sounds really nice”

“What in-laws?”Sungmin hissed quietly, kicking Donghae’s shin"don't kid around like that, it's rude..."

“Okay, ow. But seriously he's like the perfect boyfriend”Donghae grinned”What else happened while you were there?”

“Yesung’s mom drove me here and invited me back for dinner sometime”Sungmin said smiling a little at the memory.

“Oh my God…”Donghae whispered”You’ve stepped up a lot and I still haven’t been anywhere near alone with Eunhyuk”

“Just talk to him already”Sungmin said"he's a really friendly person plus he's funny"

“Don’t remind on what I'm missing out on”Donghae frowned then looked at his watch”I have to go now, Kyuhyun wants to meet up”

“oh okay”Sungmin nodded”I’ll talk to you later then”

“Text me if Yesung plans on hanging out with you, but only tell me if he’s bringing his friend”Donghae winked in suggestion and got up to leave.

“tsk fine, but don’t say anything about me going there last night to anyone”Sungmin said worriedly”they might think weird things”

“Okay okay”Donghae nodded but smiled when he turned his back to Sungmin and whispered under his breath”Minus one person, sorry Min...Kyu has to know this”

Sungmin w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter