Surprise!

The Light's Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  “Okay, we should leave now”Leeteuk said, he took Kangin’s hand pulling him out of the chair. Leeteuk paid for the extra drinks that they had and Kangin ushered him out of the restaurant. Yesung bit his lip, he didn’t want to leave Sungmin with the two who were drunk but he also couldn’t take them home. Eunhyuk and Jongjin were already standing at the end of the table ready to leave.   “Hyung are you coming?”Jongjin asked”I’m sure he’ll figure out something”   “I’m sorry for leaving like this Sungmin, but good luck”Yesung murmured quickly and hurried out the door with his brother and Eunhyuk. Sungmin gaped at the door where everyone had just rushed out of.   He just ditched me with the drunks, Sungmin thought to himself in astonishment.   "Minnie...”Kyuhyun whined, he stood up and grabbed Sungmin’s wrist to leave, but the older easily broke free and sighed.   “Kyu wait, we can’t leave Wookie”Sungmin said and sat Kyuhyun down. The younger whined more about the people staring and giggling of girls but Min ignored it as he wound Ryeowook’s right arm around his neck. He huffed, Ryeowook was heavier than expected….   “Do I have to carry both of you?”Sungmin asked. He just realized that Kyuhyun would stagger like an idiot, and Ryeowook couldnt even stand on his two feet as is.   “I can walk on my own” Kyunhyun said and took a few steps before the next step he was already swaying to the left. The people at that table panicked and the guy there looked prepared to catch Kyuhyun if he were to fall towards the table. Thankfully the maknae caught himself and just waited at the table to gather his wits before he really fell.   “Kyu!”Sungmin walked over carefully so he kept Ryeowook supported”Wookie are you okay?”   His friend only shook his head, which was drooping even more. Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun, if they hadn’t played any games he wouldn’t be stuck with both drunks. He was lacking in the muscle department so supporting both guys would be difficult. Sungmin pulled the maknae away from the table he was hovering over. Feeling anxious Sungmin led the way out of the restaurant, when they stepped out of the building Ryeowook whimpered.   “Wookie…?”Sungmin trailed off, he felt his friend’s stomach heave”No Wookie! Don-”   It was too late, Ryeowook reached his limit and was bent over trying to find his lost breath. He came up after a few moments gasping for air, the hair in his eyes making him uncomfortable. Kyuhyun stared then began staggering a couple feet away to avoid the smell. Unfortunately Sungmin was trapped.   “I feel a little better now”he murmured and Sungmin clenched his eyes shut"mian...your shirt..."   The vomit was all over his shoes and some of it was on the front of his shirt. Thank goodness he wore a sweater over his shirt. He planned on taking off the sweater soon so he didn’t puke himself from the smell. Juggling his friend and taking off his sweater he removed the foul smelling piece of clothing. He discarded it on the ground for now.   “Are you okay?”Kyuhyun asked, he walked back over to where Sungmin was then looked on the ground”That’s disgusting…”   “Kyu just wave down a taxi or something, I have to put Wookie down soon”Sungmin said, he worried that Ryeowook would get more sick or possibly puke again.   Kyuhyun pouted when he recieved a glare frrom the older. He looked at the street in front of him, he waved at random cars because his vision was beginning to blur. He couldn’t make out the features of the cars because of the bright headlights, but succeeded in the within ten minutes. With a way home, Min felt more relieved, though Kyuhyun was being obnoxious. He smirked and began to poked Ryeowook’s stomach. Since he was feeling sick already, Ryeowook covered his mouth trying not to think about his stomach heaving.   “Kyu! You’re going to make him puke again”Sungmin gasped and slapped Kyuhyun’s hand away.   He facepalmed himself, the younger ones were always harder to deal with...   "No wonder no one wanted to take you home, not even Donghae"Min murmured looking at the maknae.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter