Let's Go Party~

The Light's Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Minnie..." Ryeowook sleepily tried to wake Sungmin up, there was someone at the door but since he probably wouldn't know who it was he'd rather Sungmin answer it. Min refused to wake up and rolled onto his other side ignoring Ryeowook's shakes. After five more attempts, Min was walking half asleep to the front door with Ryeowook trailing behind in curiosity. Peeking out the door Min squinted through the sun's brightness, he was blinded momentarily. He blinked a couple of times and the new guest chuckled.
 

"Can I come in?"
 

Sungmin nearly fainted, from shock and happiness. Or was he mad? On his doorstep stood the person who was currently giving him so much confusion at the moment….and yet he couldn’t say anything, let alone breathe. Mixed emotions were playing through his mind as he stared. Was he angry or happy the guest was here? He couldn't tell. The more he stood there not saying anything the more anger built up instead of happiness.
 

“Sungmin?”the guest asked worriedly. The look in Min’s eyes were a little intimidating.
 

The younger took a dizzy step back, light headed from lack of oxygen, and a rush of emotion right after he just woke up. Yesung reached out to Min and steadied him, practically hugging him close. The younger was swaying on his feet and looked really red, was he going to be okay?
 

"Are you sick?"Yesung asked putting a hand to both their foreheads Sungmin's felt hot but somehow Yesung could tell it was more from an emotion than sickness, was the younger embarrassed about something? Or was he so angry that he was red and running a fever....? Sungmin didn't say anything for a full minute as he stood there unable to move. Or think.
 

“what are you doing here?”Sungmin asked.
 

He mentally slapped himself as he answered with more spite than he meant. Surprise written over the other's face at the fierce anger in Min's words he backed off not hugging him anymore. He looked at the ground and then tried defense since Min looked sincerely angry.
 

“I came to see if you were alright...because of last night...you didn’t get hurt right?”Yesung asked looking at the younger with concerned eyes. Nonchalance playing a small part in the explanation to try and soften the angry stance of the younger.

 

“we barely made it back because of Kyu”Sungmin snapped. He didn’t like thinking of last night but it was thoughtful that Yesung came to see if he was alright. But right now he didn't know whether to shake it off at the sight of the other's apologetic expression or keep being angry. How was he going to vent it out if he continued being angry?
 

“I came to apologize too...mian Sungmin, I should’ve helped you take them home”Yesung murmured giving a slight pout. He regretted not squeezing the three of the remaining guys into his car and taking them home. but there wasn't anything he could do at the time due to that situation at home...
 

“Fine, but next time you guys decide to drink don't invite us"Sungmin glared and then turned to close the door but there was a good looking boot lodged between the door frame and the door. Sungmin looked up to see Yesung staring at him with a smile. Like he was going to laugh.
 

“Um….are you busy?”Yesung asked, the smile still there but faintly.
 

Sungmin’s eyes widened in surprise"huh?”
 

“uh well I just wanted to make it up to you for ditching you last night…”Yesung murmured with fake awkwardness, if he acted uncomfortable maybe Sungmin will give in and decide to forgive him. He ran a hand through his hair  with a frown.
 

“I’m not busy”Sungmin said quickly before he could think to himself and Yesung laughed quietly, Min didn’t mean to give in so easily but he can’t stay mad for long. Unless it was Kyuhyun & Donghae, who deserved to be mad at.
 

“You want to hang out today?”Yesung asked and Min nodded happily.
 

This was a good opportunity for Min...but he just realized he was still in his pink bunny pajamas. He blushed. One minute he was sleeping peaceful then arguing now he was offered a day to hang out. Where was this day going exactly?
 

“Mind waiting? I need to change my clothes”Min mumbled fumbling with the doorknob.
 

Yesung looked at Min's pajamas and chuckled, the design was very unique...on a guy. Not that it was weird, it was just funny that someone else besides Eunhyuk wore bright colored animal pajamas, his were baby blue monkey designs.
 

“Of course, go ahead. I’ll wait”Yesung nodded understandingly, he followed Sungmin into the apartment and took a seat on the sofa while Min left the room to change. Yesung hummed to himself as he looked about the apartment. The pictures of family members, friends and the decor seemed to make the apartment have a more family homey feel, it felt nice.
 

A few moments later as he was admiring the big bookshelf beside the tv he heard a shriek. He jumped to his feet without knowing it but didn't move, he wasn't sure if it was okay to check since he was the guest and he didn't know Sungmin well enough to barge over there...
 

“Ryeowook?”Yesung asked as an unexpected person walked into the room. I didn’t know they were roommates...?
 

“Good morning”Ryeowook smiled warmly. Although he looked very warm he looked nervous and in a rush. He buttoned the very top button of his white dress shirt pulling on his maroon vest over quickly. Then buttoned the cuffs on his shirt and smoothened his hair. His suit jacket was hanging near the door looking expensive and elegant.
 

“Going somewhere?”Yesung asked taking in the waiter like outfit the other was wearing.
 

“Ah yeah, I have a special event to go to with my mother. My father is coming into town on business”Ryeowook said, he was now in an attractive gray and maroon suit"it's somewhat like a banquet except I'm the main cook...and speaker"
 

"That's cool"Yesung nodded with sincerity.
 

An awkward silence stretched between them. Ryeowook fidgeted with his hair in front of a mirror on the bookshelf as the older looked about the room, the younger decided to drink water. He offered a glass to Sungmin's guest and then sat down in silence again. After a few sips at a very small interval, Yesung spoke first.
 

“I’m sorry I couldn’t take you and Sungmin home last night”Yesung mumbled, cheeks turning a light pink. He didn’t know exactly why, he was just feeling a little embarrassed. Maybe it was because Sungmin chewed him out earlier...or maybe it was because he was ashamed for not being as considerate as most of his family and friends would say to others.
 

“It’s okay, I was just glad to get back and sleep”Wook laughed making the situation feel better, Yesung smiled at the effort.
 

“I have to go now, and Min should be out in a few. If you need me you can text me”Ryeowook said getting to his feet. He put the cup he was using away in the cupboard after washing it thoroughly and returned to the room pulling out a piece of paper and a pen.The two exchanged numbers and then Wook left. Sungmin came into the room next and was wearing casual blue jeans and a white t-shirt.
 

“You look nice”Yesung said with a nod of approval.
 

Min smiled a little ”Thank you...so where are we going?”
 

“I’m not too sure, at noon I have to go pick up Eunhyuk because it’s his birthday today. We’re having his party at an amusement park, it's an all day thing So we leave at noon and won't be back until six tonight”Yesung said with some excitement"at the end there will be fireworks"
 

“Today is his birthday? How old is he?" Sungmin asked, was he the oldest after Yesung? S far he knew Donghae, and Ryeowook were younger, Yesung older and the others Yesung brought to dinner the previous time were older...how about Eunhyuk?
 

Yesung didn't hesitate"he's 20 today, he's two years younger than me"
 

“Darn I’m older...We’re the same age but I’m a few months older...?”Sungmin asked, he was confusing himself just tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter