Lunch Together

The Light's Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost noon and everyone was heading out to lunch with their fellow workers or friends. The employees at the library were just leaving, minus one of course. Sungmin had taken off early to meet Ryeowook at their favorite cafe, while Yesung was leaving to lunch with his friend Eunhyuk and planning on meeting his other closest friend Leeteuk.

"Where do you think Sungmin ran off to?"Eunhyuk asked as he watched Yesung close up the library for now"Wasn't he planning on going with us?"

"I don't think so, he said he was meeting up with someone"Yesung murmured and put the door key in his pocket before walking with his friend down the street. It was fairly sunny today and a slight breeze was refreshing. Though without his sunglasses Yesung probably would've been squinting the whole time.


Eunhyuk hummed to himself as he kicked a few stray pebbles that were on the sidewalk"Maybe we should invite Min and his friend to the resturant with us, he hasn't met Tuek yet right? It's just an excuse because I want to talk to him"

"I don't know...I can ask, I'll text him"Yesung said"Be my eyes for a few minutes"

Eunhyuk nodded carefully guiding his friend on the sidewalk and occasonally moving him from passing citizens. Yesung's texting skills were nearly professional, if there was ever a thing like that. And Sungmin's responses came just as fast.

YS: are you busy?

SM: not really, jus trying to find a place to eat

YS: I have a suggestion if you don't mind

SM: I don't mind, neither does Wookie

YS: Ok, meet me and Hyukkie at this resturant

SM: Alright

Yesung quickly texted the other the address and looked up just in time to stop at a crosswalk. They waited for the light to turn green, when it did they took their time walking across. Eunhyuk did it on purpose knowing it irratated the driver who were waiting for them to cross.

"Do you know who his other friend is? Who is he? Do we know him?"Eunhyuk asked when they made it to the other side of the road and Yesung rolled his eyes"What?"

"He has other friends besides us you know"He said with a serious exporession before then a big smile and Eunhyuk laughed"It's Ryeowook that he's with"

"Cool, he seems like a nice person"Eunhyuk nodded then smack Yesung's arm"Look it's Teuk. HEY TEUKIE!"

"He just loves being obnoxious"Yesung laughed rubbing his arm before hurrying to catch up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter