An Early Movie

The Light's Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YESUNG!!”   Eunhyuk barged into his friend’s room, Yesung  shot up from underneath his blankets, a little disoriented as he looked around.   “What’s wrong?”He asked sleepily and saw Eunhyuk grinning at him”Oh, what’s up?”   “Oh? Is that a good way to say good morning?”Hyuk asked crossing his arms as he leaned against the doorway.   “Just go eat and leave, I need to sleep”Yesung said laying back down beneath his blankets. It was about eleven AM,  it was a miracle Eunhyuk got up before noon. Today  wasn’t special or anything but Eunhyuk wanted to hang out with his busybody friend who finally has a day off.   “Get up”Hyuk said and threw off the blankets off his friend”You can sleep later”   “Why?”Yesung mumbled and brushed the hair out of his eyes”Is it someone’s birthday? ....no I’m pretty sure I didn’t forget anyone, and your birthday is in three days”   “Yeah but you’ll be working all day then, I want to hang out today”   “...okay”Yesung nodded still a little sleepy but awake”Let me shower first, my mom should’ve had breakfast ready, did you eat yet?”   “Yep, I ate before they left”Hyuk said then walked over to Yesung’s desk”You study a lot”   “Of course, I have a few exams to study for so...”Yesung said as he got out of bed and walked over to his closet”What did you want to do today?”   “I dunno, just hang out. Can we go to the amusement park?”Hyuk asked.   Yesung shook his head”I don’t want to”   Hyuk sighed and thought more as Yesung picked out his clothes. When Yesung returned from the bathroom Hyuk had come up with a few ideas.   “How about the movies? We can invite Teuk and Kangin”Hyuk suggested as Yesung stood in front of the dresser mirror and fixed his hair.   “Aren’t we suppose to go to the movies tonight with the others?”Yesung asked.   “Well yeah...but how about just us four for now. Please? I don’t have any ideas”Hyuk said and tried his best at aegyo though it never worked on Yesung.   “Don’t do that, you look weird”Yesung teased and nodded”Fine let’s go to the movies, I’ll call Teuk and ask them if they can come” Hyuk dropped the aegyo and hugged his friend. He laughed when Yesung told him to let go.   “Go ahead and finish fixing your hair”Hyuk said and ran out of the room”I’m going to go get your breakfast ready”   Yesung laughed and shook his head”He’s probably going to eat it from me”   A few minutes and a call later Hyuk was talking to Yesung as they ate, Hyuk eating seconds, they were waiting for Teuk to come pick them up.   “He said he was going to call when they were near”Yesung told Hyuk, he finished breakfast and got up to wash the dishes”Don’t forget to wash those too”   “Okay”Hyuk nodded as he ate.   After the dishes were done, Hyuk and Yesung sat in the living room surfing through the tv channels though nothing really interesting was on this early in the morning. They decided to go to the noon showing of a movie rather than going early. Suddenly Yesung’s cell phone buzzed with an incoming call.   “okay, yeah we’re waiting. Hyuk is just impatient...no it’s okay”Yesung said and hung up”They’re down the street”   Hyuk nodded and turned off the tv”I’ll make sure every door and window is locked”   Yesung nodded slowly not sure why Eunhyuk was acting generously. Was there something wrong? Or did Hyuk do something wrong that he was being nice to be forgiven? Yesung got a text from Kangin that he was outside and called to Eunhyuk, who came racing down the stairs in excitement.   “Let’s go”Hyuk said and pushed Yesung out the door locking it after him. As they left it was very quiet in the building, where was everyone? Even Siwon wasn’t there.   “Today is just weird”Yesung murmured feeling confused, but he shrugged it off when he saw Leeteuk and Kangin in the car. Teuk waved at them and Kangin nodded.   “Morning guys”he said, his entire face radiating happiness.   “Is today a special occasion or something?”Yesung asked when he and Hyuk were in the car. Kangin shifted gears and pulled away from the apartments.   “No, they’re just up to something. They won’t even tell me”Kangin said glaring at Hyuk through the rearview mirror.   “It’s nothing, we’re just excited to finally have a day to hang out all together”Teuk said”Yesung is always working and studying, plus Kangin is preparing to leave...”   “What? Is that here already?”Yesung asked and Kangin nodded”But...it’s too soon. You never know how Teukie is going to react”   “I’ll be fine, Kangin said that he would write everyday so I don’t feel too bad about it”Teuk murmured with a sad smile.   “But still, I’ll feel bad”Yesung said”Who else is going to help me with my studies...?”   “Let’s talk about it later, we’re suppose to be having fun not start crying”Kangin said and everyone.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter