Hyung

The Light's Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a triple update guys. This is the first update so read on from here, thank you ^^

 

 

 

After the party everyone went home at different times. Jongjin froze in his spot, glass of water at his lips, in the kitchen as his older brother walked through the door laughing and talking to Kangin. The pungent scent of alcohol from the group of boys who came through the door was nauseating. Sungmin was shocked Yesung drank just because of a dare from the birthday boy, the older didn’t act different than he usually did except that he looked drunk. He occasionally admitted something but they were nothing too interesting, he said he liked to read, he like to listen to music, he was leaving college soon. Sungmin was shocked at the last one because he was just starting school, a little disappointing...
 

“Hyung! "Jongjin said putting his glass down before hurrying over to the group”oh gosh...what happened to him..? Uh can you bring him to his room?”
 

Sungmin nodded preparing to lift Yesung and Jongjin offered to help him. Yesung looked ready to throw up as he stumbled to his room guided by Sungmin and his brother. Once on his bed he didn’t move or say anything, he was waiting for his stomach to calm down. He hadn't drank much but why did he feel like he was totally wasted? It was most likely his extremely low tolerance for alcohol that made him feel that way.
 

“This is the first time hyung came home like this”Jongjin murmured in shock as he removed his older brother’s shoes "what happened? He never drinks...he's never had a drink before..."
 

“It was Eunhyuk’s teasing that made him do it”Kangin muttered as he looked at his friend laying down ”the damn monkey doesn’t know when to stop making fun of Yeye, that’s why he’s drunk. Ye got upset and kept drinking..."
 

Jongjin sighed, sometimes he wondered why his brother as friends with a troublemaker like Eunhyuk, then again that friend did have bright sides. Like how he was really close to Yesung and often made sacrifices for him. They were like brothers, Jongjin sometimes felt twinges of jealousy of their closeness but never said anything. they were like brothers but the actual brothers were more like friends.
 

“Are you staying Kangin hyung?”Jongjin asked. He carefully tucked in his sleeping brother then moved to the closet to bring out the extra blankets and pillows for the guests. Once they were out Kangin looked over wanting to lay down immediately.
 

“I guess, it’s really late”Kangin murmured nonchalantly.
 

“thats fine hyung, please make yourself comfortable....and you?”Jongjin said looking at Sungmin.
 

“Just let them stay”Yesung murmured with closed eyes, everyone looked over in shock. He was awake? They thought he was passed out already from the drinks ”I’ll tell appa what happened when he comes back from work. Goodnight everyone"
 

Yesung his side away from everyone and yawned. Though he felt sick he didn't want to get up, he hurt his right leg on the way back but didn't want to tell anyone. It was unnoticeable because his limp was disguised in the stagger he put on. he winced as he curled onto his side and tried to sleep.
 

“Alright, here are your blankets. If you need more pillows and stuff they’re in hyung’s closet. Just don’t take the blanket that has clouds on it, it’s special to hyung”Jongjin said mostly to Min who hasn't been over to their house before and Sungmin nodded. Kangin already knew not to touch Yesung’s baby blanket because his grandmother got it for him. It had a special story behind it. Yesung prized possession besides his jewelry collection.
 

“goodnight guys"Jongjin said bowing to his hyungs and left the room. Kangin took the wall side of the makeshift bed on the floor. Min curled up on his side beside him and stared at the door, he surprisingly wasn't tired at all even though it was really late. Maybe it was the fact that he was in Yesung's house for the first time that excited him. Surely in a few hours after he got some sleep, he'd meet the family. He closed his eyes, sighing and tried his best to sleep.



 

----morning-----

 


 

"yah! That's mine!"Sungmin yelled.
 

"you put it aside, I thought you weren't going to eat it!"Kangin retorted with more fury.
 

"Guys be quiet, hyung is still sleeping!"Jongjin hissed and it quieted, but grumbling could still be heard. Yesung groaned at the sound of them yelling. The aching in his head pounded with every sound he heard. He sat up and held his head in his hands. Where were the pain relievers again? He got up slowly not wanting to feel too much pain and shuffled across the hall to the bathroom, closing the door he dug through the medicine cabinet.
 

"Here it is"he mumbled and opened the bottle. He quickly took the medication and look into the mirror"oh my go-"
 

He almost screamed in shock and fear. His face was paler than usual and he looked extremely tired, the dark shadows under his eyes emphasizing that. His hair was messy and sticking out in different directions, he reached up to push the hair down but it didn't work much. With some water and a comb he managed to make it look normal. Hoping no one would notice, he took out his mom's make up and covered up the shadows on with layers of makeup. But it was barely visible thanks to the make up. He went back to his room under his eyes. As for the mystery bruise-like blotch on his jaw, he couldn't cover it even with layers of makeup. He sighed and left the bathroom to his room, locking the door to change his clothes.
 

"Hyung is awake"Kangin murmured as he ate a second helping.
 

He heard the door to Yesung’s room close and smiled, he wondered how Yesung would act after being totally drunk last night, even though he was drunk too he still had some wits to function like a normal person and get his friend home.
 

"Whose fault is that?"Sungmin asked and Kangin glared.
 

"Guys, what happened? You weren't like this all the times I've seen you two together"Jongjin said as he got up to get his brother's food ready. Kangin sighed and Sungmin glared at his plate.
 

“Tch” Sungmin said glaring at Kangin and continued eating his food.
 

"Sungmin is mad at me because he had to sleep on the floor, in my sleep I took all the blankets and pillows..."Kangin murmured and Jongjin shook his head. It was childish to be fighting over that, Jongjin did tell Sungmin the extra blankets and pillows were in the closest.
 

"you could've climbed into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter