Sneak Peek

The Light's Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a buzzing sound that signaled the start of another day, Yesung yawned sitting up in his bed. He sleepily turned the alarm off and walked across the hall to the bathroom to shower. It was still very early in the morning but there was an important reason, after showering Yesung went back to his room to change his clothes. He began humming to himself as he searched his closet for an outfit that matched. Clothing was one of the few things that brought him happiness, he loved accessories as well. He chose a plain white t-shirt with a black vest and simple black jeans. His shoes were plain white sneakers but how he wore it didn't make it simple. He added a necklace and bracelets then was ready, he walked downstairs.   "Morning" he said quietly when he found his mother cooking breakfast, he poured himself a cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table. Seeing how early it was his mother was worried, but Yesung didn't want to overwhelm her assuming she's been stressed from work.   "Morning"his mom smiled while she sipped on her own cup of coffee as she cooked "do you have time for breakfast today?"   "Yeah, I woke up a little earlier"Yesung said nodding and his mom gave him a plate"did appa come home from work yet?"   His mother sighed and shook her head"I also have to work over-time so you will have to look after your brother, and don't forget to pick him up from school on your way home from work"   "That's fine"Yesung said nodding and looked at the clock. He had five minutes before his friend would come pick him up for work. He quickly finished his food and coffee, kissing his mother goodbye before walking out the door. Their apartment was large but that doesn't mean it wasn't crowded. His neighbors were always close by asking him about work or school even though he told them the same answers everyday.   "Good morning Yesung"a smooth calm voice said and Yesung cringed. He pressed his lips together in a nonchalant expression as he stopped walking in the hall. This morning was suppose to go without anyone noticing him but leave it to his kind neighbor to notice everything he does.   "Good morning Siwon"he said turning around slowly and faced the taller man" how are you this morning?"   "God has brought us another fine day"the other replied smiling as he looked out the windows of the doors that lead to the entrance and exit of the apartments "are you off to work again? It's very early"   "I thought I'd get breakfast today"Yesung said shrugging then a car pulled up in front of the apartment and he waited awkwardly for Siwon to leave but the man didn't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter