Chapter 9: Servant

He's My Heart Attack ... ​​

 

 


Day: 28 Countdown: 152 Days


After the fun day yesterday, we went out to dinner at a traditional Korean BBQ restaurant, sitting on pillows that were on the floor. It was a great opportunity to get to know all of them. Daehyun, it turns out was not what I expected. I've only ever seen him from afar and never got the chance to see what kind of person he was. From what I remember when we were younger was that he was smart and respectful to the adults. He seemed nice enough. But kind of....bland. Sure he was funny but he just felt...well blah.  

So what did I do after I realized that Daehyun wasn't what I imagined? I looked at J sunbae. Stupid right? That's probably what you thought because I just set my eyes from one guy to another? I myself am also appalled. 

I have been crushing on this guy for years but after just a few hours, I don't feel this warm feeling anymore. What in the world is wrong with me?

I am quite disappointed myself. If I can change my feelings for a guy so fast, how will I ever commit to just one guy? 

---

Monday is finally here. Day one of being a servant. 

The breeze felt good. It swept the smell of flowers to my nose, releasing a sigh from me. I rested my hands behind my head and laid down on the green grass. The warm sun balanced out the coolness of the grass.

"Hah...," I sighed. "This feels like heaven..."

"How do you know what heaven feels like?" A voice said behind me. 

As I sat up, I felt my heart leap up to my throat, my blood racing. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"What? Is the school forbidden for me to step on or something?" He smirked.

Realizing my mistake and foolishness, I blushed deeply. "Um..no. Ha.." Oh my gosh, Hyun Jae, you so don't sound like a retard.   

To my surprise, he let out a loud laugh. Hmm. Maybe I said he right thing.

"HA! I needed that. I'm here for you. I want you to do something" He said.

"For me? Do something?" My heart thumped, heat rushing to my face again. Okay. Not what I expected him to say.

He raised a brow. "What are you thinking?" 

Okay. Never mind. Changing subject. "So what was  it that you needed..me..for?" A bird flew by in front of us, giving me a chance to recompose my face. "Well, I am here for you, like I'd mentioned earlier. Your my servant remember? Your first job is to give me a massage. It's been a long day. I'm tired." He sits down in front of me, his back facing me. When I don't move, he turns back to look at me. 

"I thought we had an agreement with you being a servant. You guys lost so you become the servants, remember? Now. Massage." And with that, he turns back. 

With no other choice, I placed my hands on his shoulder, lightly massaging it. I really, really hope no one sees this.

"Hmmm....," I heard him sigh. "That feels good..." 

I bit my lip, trying not to smile. My hands were slightly shaking and they soon stopped.  I suddenly felt my fingers stiffen, unable to move. J turned back. "You're stopping already? But I didn't ask you to yet, Servant."

"Sorry, but my hands are starting to cramp." I lifted up my hands, proving my words. He pretended to be inspecting them with deep consideration. Then looked up and stared at my eyes. "They seem fine with me. Continue."

I gave him a look of disbelief, my eyebrows knitting together. He suddenly doesn't seem to be the sunbae I met in the cafeteria.

"Ha ha ha! I'm just kidding. Here. Give me your hands." He laid his hands out, palm up, waiting for me to put my hands in his.  His lips twitching up into a smile. I gave myself a few seconds to think before I placed my hands into his.

His fingers wrapped around my own, lightly massaging them. "Oh." I said, a little surprised.

"Oh?" He said back, raising that damn eyebrow once again. Why does he keep raising that brow. Does he think it makes him look cool or something? 

Okay, okay. I admit it makes him look cool. 

"What are you doing?" I asked J. Trying to catch his eyes but they were glued to my hands.  

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm massaging your hands. See?" He raised our hands as if to emphasize it.

"Well I can see that but I'm suppose to be the servant, not you."

"What do you take me for, Hyun Jae. A tyrant? I may be the master but that doesn't mean I can't pay back my servants." He continued massaging my hands. His hands were big and warm. Like sunshine.

Little by little, my hands started to relax again and so I pulled my hands away. SO that I didn't have to look at him, I stood up quickly and turned around, walking toward the classrooms. "Thanks." I said over my shoulder before turning to face the classrooms. Feeling his eyes on me, I picked up my pace.

Daehyun was right. J would treat me better.

---

When I got to the classroom, I saw Myungsoo sitting on the desk, looking out the window. Oh no. Did he see that? 

Realization hit me.

Horrified, I ran to him. "Hey Myungsoo, were you looking out the window the whole time I was out there?" I felt my heart panicking again, but this time because of fear. "Myungsoo." I said again. He didn't reply.

"Come on, Myungsoo, answer me." Concern laced in my voice.

When he finally turned around, I let out a silent sigh of relief. But then I looked at his, I realized it was too soon to sigh. His face was blank as he walked passed me, his shoulder brushing my own.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said as he continued walking out the door.

I take my thoughts back. Maybe Myungsoo would treat me better too.


 Hello. Hello~

I know, I know. I haven't updated in forever. So so sorry for that.

okay that makes me sound not sorry.

sorry. :(

I had writer's block. I couldn't decide what to type next. I was also very busy with school and family.

So again, I'm am deeply sorry.

---

Now back to the story stuff:

Confused are we, readers? About why Myungsoo looked so "Cold"? Well I shall explain in the next chapter. You're probably wondering why Myungsoo was doing that and why Hyun Jae started to panic right?

WELL STAY TUNED!

MWAHAHHAHAHA!

THANKS FOR READING! :*

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

And dear subscribers, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING! YOU'RE THE BEST!