Chapter 6: Stuck

He's My Heart Attack ... ​​

Day:14 Countdown:166 days


Monday came. "This ." I mutter to myself. I was currently standing in line for lunch with my binder, two textbooks, and my backpack. Someone from behind me kept pushing me, but I ignored it. 

Until he, or she, suddenly pushed so hard, I fell to the ground with a loud SMACK! My books and binder fell while I crashed along with them. The backpack I was carrying was about 30 pounds and that so made it so much easier to not smack my face on the floor.

I must've looked like an idiot. The person behind turned out to be a guy. "Are you alright?" asked the boy. I looked up and saw a boy that looked strangely familar. His hair was cut all the way to his neck and had hair that swept to the side of his forehead. 

Oh, I thought. It's was J sunbae.. Great, I embarrassed myself in front of a sunbae.

J sunbae lent me his hand and I hesitantly took it. His hands were soft and were so warm that they warmed me up from the coldness of the floor. I quickly let go after he pulled me up to my feet.  "Thank you J-ssi." I said and knelt down to grab my books and when I thought I collected all of them, my binder was missing. "Um. Hyun Jae, I think this is yours." J sunbae was holding my binder. The binder that held my notes. The binder that held my notes that were filled with Daehyun's name on every corner.

The binder that held my notes that were filled with Daehyun's name on every corner that was now sticking out and can be seen by the people around us. 

I think I just died.

He handed back my binder and after I got ahold of it, he smilied and whispered, "I'll keep your secret. No one else saw. Don't worry." And walked back in line. 

I was in daze as I also walked back into line. Then I realized that the whole cafeteria was quiet. Usually it was so loud that the principle had to come sit with some of the people that were too noisy. Everyone saw the whole thing didn't they. I felt heat rushing to my face and kept my head down. 

When I finally got my lunch, I quickly headed out the door and sat in the school garden. Right when I sat down, my phone beeped. 

[Myungsoo to Hyun Jae 1:15 P.M.]

Hey Hyunnie! What are you eating right now? Sorry Cammie and I couldn't eat with you today. The principle wanted us to eat with him today. This really . It's our first day back and we can't even eat with you. .-.

Myungsoo and Cammie came back to school toady. But the principle had to talk to them about the school during lunch period. 

When Myungsoo and Cammie came to homeroom, all the girls started to crowd around Myungsoo and all the guys started crowding Cammie. I tried my best to get through the maze of people but ended up with no luck. They both sat near me during homeroom at least. So far I have second, fourth, and fifth period with Myungsoo and first, second period with Cammie. Since Mr. Rang was a reading and writing teacher, everyone in his homeroom has seventh and eighth period with him. 

[Hyun Jae to Myungsoo 1:18 P.M.]

Ello Myung. I have Nasty Pizza today. :( It's alright if you guys eat with me today. There's always the whole school year, right? Anyway, do you guys think you can wait afterschool for me? Pretty please? I have detention today and it might an hour or so. Jebal! :)

He replied instantly.

[Myungsoo to Hyun Jae 1:18 P.M.]

Sure. I don't think we have other things to do afterschool anyways. I'll tell Cammie for you. Bye now! The principle just came came back from the rest room!

I chuckled as I read his text. The pizza I was eating tasted stale in my mouth and decided to not eat it. I heaved a big sigh as I thought about detention. Why. Detention really . 

At least Daehyun will be there. I thought with a huge smile plastered on my face.

   

Afterschool: Detention Time

Being stuck in a class room stinks when you know that you're in here because you got a detention slip. Aside from that, it stinks even more that you are stuck in a class filled with juvenile delinquents. HAHA! Just kidding.  But they are really close to being. The only person that I know that isn't like them is Daehyun. He was siting at a desk near the door and was busy trying to finish his homework. I looked at him with a smile although he didn't see it. Good thing too, if he did, I would look like a creeper. He's smart. It's a good thing that I like someone who is smart.  

Mrs. Dong walked in and said, "You guys all know why you guys are in here, correct?" We all nodded with wide eyes. "Then you should know that you all need to sit in here for an hour and do school school work, correct?" We all nodded again. "Then get started!" She sat in her desk in front of the white board and started working on her own stuff. "Also, need I remind you to keep quiet?" Everyone quickly shook their heads. Mrs. Dong gave a nod and once again went back to her work. 

The silence in room killed me. There was no sounds at all, not even of paper turning. It was so quiet that I bet you can even hear hermit crabs talking.

Mrs. Dong was wearing her glasses that made her even scarier. Whenever Mrs. Dong talked, there was this....demanding thing in her voice that screamed control. All the teachers respected her for being able to control even the worst students. She was also the assitant principle.

The students around me were actually working. Their eyes were still wide as they were flipping through papers and writing things down.

"Ahem." I looked up to see Mrs. Dong standing over my desk. I quickly looked down and started my own homework.

This is gonna a long hour.     


A/N: Not edited. ^^ sorry. 

I want to thank my subscribers who subcribed. It means alot to me that you guys....uh... how do I say this. I'm not really good with thanking people. Hehe.