The School Encounter

The Hurtful Promise

i went back to school to get my last form. same with to see my professors. and i never expected to see Jiyong, as i fall in line in the cashier, our classmates congratulate him for the wedding and same with Juri's giving birth to twins.

"oh! that's dara right? she became more pale and weak ."

"i dont care dude! she deserves it!"

"dude! dont be bitter. you dont know what happened to her. her parents and her brother died in an accident while she's at the hospital"

"hospital ? for ?"

"oh we dont know" they accidentally told about the hospital. phew. i might kick their if they told Ji.

as i went home, i took a bus and  seated at the back. i didnt see Ji was seated across to where i am seated. the bus driver whom happened to talked to us when we were still in college.

"congrats dude."

"thanks hyung. im  happy now . no more lies. no more pain."

LIES! yes Ji, no more lies, im now contented that you are happy.

i look at the window and it starts raining. as the bus stop, he's going first. i grabbed his hand and gave him the only one thing that was left to me. the necklace that he gave to me. and said: BEST WISHES.

he ignore what i said . and he instantly throw the necklace on the trash can without any hesitations. i run throughout the front beside the bus. fortunately, the wife of the driver help me to get the necklace. good thing the bin was cleaned and no mess. thats why i still got my necklace. they only wish me to be strong. i said it's enough. and im tired already.

i run after the bus stopped. holding the necklace while running and tears fall on my eyes until i reached the house. i opened the door and still crying and just lay down on the floor.

 

i'll continue the rest by tomorrow. im still using mobile so harsh again :) ending the story by tomorrow.