The Last To Be Seen

The Hurtful Promise

It's been a week after i saw Ji. Their Wedding is to be held by today at the Myeongdong Cathedral. I was wondering if i will go there and peek to see how happy he is right now though they've been married in Vegas. Apparently, all my blockmates were invited except me! the ex girlfriend who dumped him the day of the graduation for an epic reason.
 

Now im heading at the cathedral. As i walk and peek at the side door of the church, The ceremony was almost over

"Kwon Jiyong thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?

I will. 


Kim Juri thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live? 

I will."

... "and you may now kiss the bride"

 

Tears began to fall as i whispered "that supposed to be me" . As they hug each other, Ji saw me, eye to eye. he saw me cry, but i broke that scene. I runaway on that place as far as i can. i felt so weak running. i dont even care how far is the distance between my house and that cathedral. as i've reached my house, i run to my room and cry until my tears went dead. He's gone. totally gone. And I ? waiting for tomorrow for my final life.

 

Dear Diary,

My wish was granted. he's happy now. I can die soon. All my love ones are settled to be happy and contented. Congrats Jiyong. Remember to leave all the pains and hatred to me.

 

Jiyong's POV:

"Why! that's the question. Why did she left me. is that the only reason? She didnt love me ever since? But why is it that there's something wrong ? When i went to school, I've noticed that she didnt look so fine. She's thin before but even got worst. Her hair was shorter. And the day that i heard my friends said she's been hospitalized but they even didnt say the reason why. The day that i saw her, i want to hug her tight. Im wrong on what i did but i should stop. Im married and im happy. I should stop worrying. She was the one who was wrong. not me."