The Confrontation

The Hurtful Promise

I walk and kneel down at the hospital chapel, as i close my eyes and pray:

"i saw him again, and i guess he already knew what's going on. Forgive me in all lies that i've been gone through. I just did it not because i dont love him but because i want him to enjoy his life without me. I knew i've caused so much pain to him. But i only want him to be happy with someone else"

As i seated and look around, i saw him staring at me at the corner. And he yelled at me while tears fall on his face and ask:

"what the hell have you done?! are you happy now Miss Park?"

"Jeongmal Mianhae"

"mianhae?! you all lied to me! how stupid it was! for me, you deserved all of this!"

"yeah !" as i stand up and tears starts to fall "i deserved everything that is happening to me right now! except that my parents and my brother died because of me! i still blame myself for that! if i didnt told them i was diagnosed having a cancer, my parents wont go home from LA, and probably my brother is still at his dorm! and dont you ever ing dare to shout at me!! you even dont know what i've been through. I've lost everything 10 months ago. You never felt pain i've been through! I'm thankful enough you have Juri. I must thank her for loving you and healing those pain i've caused! Now, go on, throw me any label that you want. as long as you'll be happy with it, then throw it !" as i run away and reached my room.

"Dar... i'm i'm sorry." as he seated and starts crying "i wish i was there beside you until now. i'm stupid enough for not knowing your pain." and he returned at Juri's room whome just given birth earlier before our encounter.