The Accident

The Hurtful Promise

as my mom, dad and cheondung heads back to the hospital, an unexpected thing happened, they've been involved in a car accident together with another car slipped under a 12 wheeler truck. the passengers on the both cars were died. as the autopsy report came out, Bom was the one who took care of everything.

"how will we say this to dorky?"

"she needs to be strong babe. we both know she lost everything but we need to be calm and cheer her up. i felt sorry for her on what's happening in her life."

i woke up feeling uneasy. i still wonder why they arent here. i wanna hug my brother and my parents so tight. and Bom came

"dorky, dont be shock. im gonna tell you something. promise me you wont panic."

"what was it? is it about Ji?"

"a-aniyo.. its about your parents"

" mwo?! what happened?"

as she told me about what happened, i cant help myself but to removed my dextrose and run towards them. i felt weak but that time, i really dont care. i wanna see them.. as they've been released in the O.R trying to relieve their lives, i hugged them and cried. i uttered, "i wanna die too! why did you all leave me behind?!"

i requested to be released at the hospital to arrange their burial. with the help of Bom and Top. we started to arrange their burials. people came in at the funeral. i was like having a full blown up mind.

dear diary:

what's next? its karma. a bad karma! is it the answer when i broke up to Ji? im totally half dead. they were the reason why i still fight! and now, only my friends is the reason! i totally give up!"