The Reunited Conversation

The Hurtful Promise

it's been 7 months after my parents and my baby brother was cremated. and i still have 3 remaning months to live. i went back to our old house, the house wherein Ji and I shared love. as i enter, it's still the old design. all teddy bears stuffs etc. as i go upstairs and go at the bedroom and lay on the bed, i start to reminisce the old times. the pillowfighting, the flirty things that we're doing and most of all, MAKING LOVE.

i started to pick up and get my stuffs and place it on a box. all those stuffs containing scrapbooks that we've been made etc. i also get my medical certificate containing the diagnostic of me having a cancer. i placed it to a girly designed box and put a signed: Im Sorry.

i never noticed its evening already. i decided to sleep over in this house. after eating, i go and seat at the rocking chair turning on the christmas light. having a sentimental value on that thing, my phone began to ring. it's Bom.

"dorky ya! Ji is back. but he's with Juri and she's pregnant already."

"oh i see. then good for him."

"dorky, you still love him right?"

"nae, but its enough. it's been 9 months since i broke up with him. and he's totally happy"

my phone got lowbat. suddenly i cry again. a mixed emotion. and write again on my diary.

Dear Diary,

"Ji, i hope you are happy now. again, im sorry. congratulations to you and Juri. bom said you will get marry again here in Seoul before she's giving birth to your twins. again, im hurt . but i know you will thank me for leaving you."