Chapter 6

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     "Do you know why he wants us to stay away from you?" asked N. You shook your head. "He wants you to avoid us for two reasons. One, I am the most powerful hybrid and mutant on exoplanet, even stronger than him. Two, we have been in situations where we have been forced to fight for the entertainment of others. If we didn't fight, we would have been killed. Instead, we made our way to the top and stayed there until we earned our freedom. We fought whoever we had to, both friends and enemies. Some people say that I lost myself there, but I for one know that what I did was made myself more powerful by doing something horrible. At one point, my closest friend was the one I was forced to fight. I knew I couldn't back down, so I did the worst thing possible. I turned my emotions off and killed him. It took me days to get myself back together, and by the time I could, the deed was done. I had killed my brother. That is the one thing I will never forgive myself for. I killed my brother for their entertainment rather than facing the consequences of backing down. In that way, I truly am a coward." By this time, N was sobbing. He had kept this truth to everyone but Leo, for Leo had found him crying in his room one night. N had asked him never to tell anyone, and he had kept his word. None of the other members of VIXX had known until just now.

     "It's alright, you can't change your past without seriously messing things up. If you had backed down, he would have been forced to watch them kill you, and the thought that you had died trying to protect him would in return kill him. If it didn't, the fights would have most definitely done him in. Since you were his opponent, he died a quick and painless death. What would have happened if it had been Crudge? Your brother die

Please log in to read the full chapter