Chapter 3

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     "How could you do this to us Kris? What did we ever do wrong? What did we do to deserve this?" interrogated N. "Is it a crime to save the life of a girl who falls off a cliff? Is it a crime to have wings? Do you just hate us?"

     "Shut up N! I don't want to hear it! Why didn't you just tell us that she had fallen? You knew we were there, but you still decided to take your chances. Haven't I told you to stay away from her? I don't want her to get caught in the wrong crowd, and you have proven multiple times that you are the wrong crowd. Do you remember what you were like before we saved you N? Do you remember what you did to survive? You were a fighter N, a fighter. All of you were in the fights. I don't care if it wasn't by your own free will that you were there, you were there. You learned to survive by fighting. I don't want that to rub off on her. I am doing this for her sake N, whether you like it or not." replied Kris.

     "No, you're doing this for your own selfish reasons Kris! Wake up and see the light, you have no one but yourself to blame for this. It isn't about what's safe for her; it's about what you want her to be! Why don't you let her choose? Let her pick her own path!" growled N, his voice deepening as he talked. "Oh, one more thing, she is like us. She is a wolf! Has been since yesterday. Oh, and tonight is the full moon!" Suddenly, N threw back his head and howled. That was when the princes realized that he was right; it was the full moon after her birthday! The question was, was he right about her being a werewolf?

     "Guys, I don't feel so good." you said, walking into the dungeon. In truth, you felt like every muscle in your body was going to explode. Then, you saw that they were busy. "Sorry, I'll talk to you guys later about it."

     "No!" said Kris. "There is something we need to tell you about yourself... We think you might be a werewolf." he blurted out.  Then, he looked away, embarrassed by what he had said.

     "If I was a werewolf, wouldn't I have changed before now?" you asked. All of the boys shook their heads in response. "Why..." you started but were cut off by a scream of pain. "Get these chains off of me now!" cried N. "I'm going to lose a paw otherwise, and I need all four paws! Just get this chain off Kris! Please!" he pleaded. Kris simply turned to you and said "Werewolves only fin

Please log in to read the full chapter