Chapter 14

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Onew wasn't willing to be the loser, so he called his forces to attack first. They attacked, but the vampires were apparently working with the dark angels as he had feared. Their combined power immediately began to force SHINee to back off.

 

     "Why don't you just back off now Onew? You should know you can't win. Especially not when we aren't what you think we are." said TaeHee,ripping the bindings from Red's wings.

 

     "What do you mean? We know exactly what you are. You and your friend are dark angels. The others are all vampires. Don't you know it's extremely obvious? Seriously, what other species has the build of an angel but with black wings?" Onew replied, smirking at TaeHee because he was sure he had guessed correctly. He was too busy gloating to notice the dark figures circling above them.

 

     "You think you're so smart? If so, why haven't you noticed the danger right before you? Well Onew, what is it?" Red said, hinting at the massive beings circling above them.

 

     "The danger right before me is a gang of two dark angels and three vampires. How could I miss that? Don't bother telling me that you aren't dark angels because that is still the most obvious lie I've ever heard." Onew said.

 

     "Boss, I think you're gonna want to see this. Either there are some birds taking steroids now or they have backup." Taemin said, staring at the massive creatures in th

Please log in to read the full chapter