Chapter 28

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     The group on the ground had been talking, discussing the best plans of action to find the missing group members. They all agreed that it would make sense to call in members from other parts of the group and have them help. This would mean that they could search a larger area faster and thus find the others faster. Leo had returned not long after and reported that there were no signs that they had been killed in the fire. With that report, everyone's determination to find their missing friends maximized. Everyone had a different idea for how they should do it, and they all argued that their idea was the best. The idea that made the most sense was Leo's. He said that they should call as many shifters as they could and search both the ground and air for trails. When they found the trails, they could decide how best to follow the trails and head off. That way, they wouldn't separate immediately and loose each other in the search. Rather, everyone would have a zone to search and they would all meet up in the clearing when someone called out that they had found the trail.

 

     "Leo's idea is the only one that guarantees we'll be able to meet up again later. If we could combine his idea with someone else's and maximize the search area without loosing each other, it would be even better." N said.  No one was surprised that he had sided with Leo, but the idea was only lacking in the amount of space they could search at once.

 

     "I'll call

Please log in to read the full chapter