Chapter 11

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     "How dare they break into the castle and attack us? We have such high status that we can make sure anyone we don't like disappears, yet they still attacked us! Oh well, they will be found and destroyed just like every other group of rebels we find. This will not be accepted ever, no matter who does it or how powerful they are. This group even more so because there are so many of them." said Kris, his eyes glowing in the dim light. "Go to sleep, we will decide what to do in the morning. Come on Seo-hyun, let's go to sleep. Seo-hyun?... WHERE THE HECK IS SEO-HYUN?" All of EXO ran around searching for her, but they couldn't find her anywhere. Then, they all realized the same thing, she must have been taken by Leetuk!

     "GAURDS!" called Suho. The thunder of footsteps was heard on the stairs as the guards hurried into the dungeon. "Leetuk and his gang have taken Seo-hyun! We want you to find her now! What are you waiting for?... GO!!!" The guards raced out of the dungeon to find the tracking werewolves. They then set off trying with all their might to find the princess. They had no trail to follow because whoever had teleported the group away had known what they were doing and left no traces.

     At the same time, five of the princes had set out to find her. Kris, Suho, Tao, Kai, and Lay looked back at the castle for what might be the last time. They had held a secret council and decided that Leetuk was correct, they were growing soft.

Please log in to read the full chapter