Chapter 17

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     "Give them all you've got. They may have beat us once, but we won't let it happen twice." Onew said, lunging at Doojoon. Before he could reach Beast's leader, he was hit by something massive. He spun to face his attacker and found himself face to face with Dongwoon, Beast's maknae. He wondered why the maknae was being so protective of his leader, but he figured it was a fight either way and started to circle the maknae, deciding how to attack.

 

     "I see that you have a death wish Dongwoon, or were you raised to pick fights you can't win? Either way, I'll make your death nice and slow." Onew said, smiling as SHINee's backup showed up in the form of BAP and Big Bang. They were both rouge groups that were feircly loyal to Kris because he had saved them from the underworld. They had sworn never to follow anyone else.

 

     "Go on Onew, do it. We could use some excitement. We have Beast and M.pire under control." said the leader of Big Bang, Kwan Jiyong who went by the street name G-dragon. Despite the fact that he had very little power himself, the young devil was the leader of the second most powerful gang in the world. They were forever trying to become first, but the Eclipse Bringers kept that title and had never shown any sign of surrendering it.

 

     "M.pire? Who the heck is M.pire?" Onew asked, turning to look at G-dragon. He had heard of every gang around, but there had never been any mention of a gang

Please log in to read the full chapter