Chapter 26

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Almost as soon as the thugs leaped at Thunder, Joon stepped forward. It was easy to see that he was having a hard time staying back. When he shifted into a large black wolf, no one was surprised. Seungho pulled out a large metal collar and clasped it around Joon's neck, making sure he remembered to stay out of the fight. When the leader of the thugs saw this, he couldn't hold himself back.

 

     "That's right, keep your boyfriend on a leash Seungho, he might get hurt otherwise." he started laughing at his own joke, ignorinig the bristling wolf.

 

     Joon couldn't stand the man's words anymore and pulled at the leash. The moment Seungho released the leash, all hell broke loose. Joon lunged at the thug leader the moment he knew the leash wouldn't drag Seungho along with him, unsurprised by the lack of tension. What did surprise him was the other wolf that helped him take out the leader. It was an old friend who he hadn't seen in ages and hadn't expected to see anytime soon. He hadn't seen the wolf in so long that the liger helping Thunder was what really told him who the two were.

 

     "N? What brings you here?" he asked, seeing no reason for the sudden apperance of his old friend. N appearing out of nowhere wasn't uncommon, but Joon was definately unprepared for it this time.

 

     "Oh, I came to get Sungjae and Peniel. Their friends are worried." N replied, stretching lazily. He whistled and the liger approached, smooth muscles rippling under its beautiful fur.

 

     "Is it really safe to have such a beautiful animal in such an unsafe neighborhood

Please log in to read the full chapter