Chapter 10

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

    "Why don't you give up now Kris, an easy life here in the palace has softened you. Can you even control your transformations anymore? If you wanted to, could you become a wolf right here, right now?" asked Leetuk, his voice full of hatred for the princes.

     "Of course we can still change. It's not like we have been sitting here doing nothing this whole time. We are constantly patrolling our borders and stopping any threats that show up within them. I can prove it." replied Kris, ending in a growl. Moments later, a massive wolf stood where he had been moments before. He then signaled with his tail and the rest of EXO transformed, their massive muscles rippling as they stretched sore limbs. Recognizing the threat, Super Junior changed as well, their massive forms not moving an inch as they remained tensed for battle. After he finished stretching, Kris signals for EXO to attack. As soon as the battle starts, it is obvious that Super Junior has an advantage. They are much stronger than EXO from the start because of all their training. It seemed to prove Leetuk's point about EXO growing soft from laziness.

     "Guys, stop fighting before someone gets badly hurt!" you yelled, but the boys all ignored you. Suddenly, you heard a yelp of pain and saw a wolf thrown back out of the fight. When it transformed, you saw that it was Xiumin, the eldest prince. "Xiumin, are you okay?" you called. When he didn't respond, you tried to reach him, but two fighting wolves got in your way, stopping you.

     "Move Seo-hyun, we'll take care of this." said a voice from behind you. Turning around, you saw N standing be

Please log in to read the full chapter