Chapter 4

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     "What do you mean by it was destroyed? If it's not there, who is going to train Seo-hyun about her vampire powers? Oh, that's right, we're vampires too!" said Kris. "No matter how hard you try, you won't be the one to train her. You won't even be someone she knows. Just stop trying!"

     "Will you guys stop arguing and just help me? I don't care what I am, just help me stop hurting. I honestly don't care who helps me, just help me!" you cried.

     "The reason that your hurting is because your vampire side is hungry. The only way to stop that hunger is by drinking blood. Nothing else will work because you are only a vampire. Others who are many types of mutants like me can get away from it for a while if we want to, but I have never found a reason. Besides, my wolf side is always hungry when I see a sheep, and my vampire side is always hungry. Why not just take out a few animals now and then?" said N.

     "So, I have to drink blood to stop hurting? Does it matter what kind? How many kinds of mutants are you?" you bombarded N with questions.

     "Yes, you have to drink blood. It cannot be the blood of another mutant until you have been a vampire for a decade. If it is before then, you will never be able to control your vampire side again. I am a werewolf, vampire, exotic, guardian, fallen angel, and shape shifter. Any more questions?" replied N, answering every question in order.

     You looked at N in awe for the first time in your life. Before then, you had always considered him a criminal, but now you realized he was no criminal. The only reason that the princes wanted him in the dungeon was because he was more powerful than the

Please log in to read the full chapter