Favorite Place

My Heart Is Love

Yuri POV 

 

"Now I'm alone. Kim Taeyeon you're going to pay for this." I mumble. I look at Tiffany and our eyes meet. She turn her gaze to the other direction right away. "What's wrong with this girl?" I look at Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. They keep telling me to ask Tiffany to walk with me. "Sorry, I never think about that." This time my brother look at me and give me a sign to ask Tiffany out. "What's wrong with everyone?" I look at Tiffany again and she look so uncomfortable sitting there alone. "Hm, what should I do? Should I talk to her?" Now everyone turn their gaze to me plus Sunny, Seohyun and Jessica. I sigh and get up from my seat. I walk and approach her. "Hello Miss Hwang." 

"Hello Mr Kwon." she's showing her eyes smile. 

I clear my throat. "Can I sit beside you?"

"Sure." she smile at me.

Now I sit beside her. It's so awkward. I look at my friends and they smile at me. "So, where are you from?"

"California."  

"Nice. Hm, do you want to walk with me?" I don't know why that word slip from my mouth. 

"Of course. My pleasure." she said and I get up from my seat. "Luckily she want to walk with me." I thought. 

"Let's go." I said and she nodded. We walk side by side. I don't know what to talk about. 

"Mr Kwon, did you always come here?" 

"Before this I always come here but today is the first day I come here in 1 year. Anyway, just call me Yuri or Yul." I said.  

"Okay, you should do the same. Just call me Tiff or Fany. So this is your favorite place?"

I nodded. "Have you been here before?"

"Yes I have."  

"Do you want to go there?" I point my finger at ice cream stall. "I don't know what to do. God, help me!" I yelled in my heart. 

"Let's go. You love ice cream?" 

"Yes but not too much. You?"

"I love ice cream very much." 

"Really? What flavor?"  

"Strawberry." she said and I nodded. 

"Sir please give me one strawberry ice cream." I said. 

"You want strawberry flavor too?" she asked. 

"No, it's for you." I said without looking into her eyes. 

"It's okay, I'll pay it myself."  

"My treat, don't worry." I said coldly. 

"Here, thank you." the seller said. I just nodded and handed an ice cream to her. 

"Do you want some?"

"No, it's okay. I had eat it before." I see all my friends and her friends gather together. "Let's join others." 

"Hello Yul! Tiffany!" Hyoyeon greet us. What to do with this guy. "Hello." I greet him back. 

"Having fun much Yul?" this time, Taeyeon join.  

"Shut up Taeng." I move to my friends side while Tiffany stand opposite of me. I keep staring her eating an ice cream until she look at me and I look away. "Yoong, let's get back home now. We need to be at home before dinner remember?" 

"Yes hyung." 

"Geez! Come on Yuri, let's stay here a bit more." Taeyeon said. 

"That's right Yul." Hyoyeon join

"Okay, just 10 minutes." I said and my brother smile widely.

"Yuri, I want to go there for a while with Sunny." Hyoyeon said.

"I'm going too. I'm going with her." Taeyeon point his fingers to Seohyun.

"Just go. Don't worry about me." I walk near the beach and stand there while listening to music. This place has too many memories about me and her. That's why I never come here after I broke up with her. I don't know why this time I really feel like want to come here. "Did I miss her? No! Maybe I just miss my memories with her." I mumble. "I hate that I still think about you." Suddenly someone approach me. It's Tiffany.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can I join you?" she asked and I nodded. I turn off the music. 

"Where's my brother?" 

"He's going to buy some food with Jessica."

I nodded. I see her rubbing her arms. "Why did you wear a thin cloth?" I asked.

She smile. "I just don't feel like want to wear a thick cloth." she said while looking at the sea. 

I take off my jacket and put it on her. "You might catch cold." 

"How about you?"   

"I'm okay. I want to get back home now, just take the jacket with you." I said. 

"No, just take it now." 

"It's okay." I said without looking into her eyes and walked away from her. "Yoong, let's get back now."

"Hyung, I  want to drive Jessica home." 

"What?"  

Taeyeon dragged me from others. "Yul listen, I want to take Seohyun home while Hyoyeon will take Sunny home. So that's mean you need to take Tiffany home." 

"What?! Don't make me punch you Taeng." I said coldly.

"I don't care if you want to punch me. I just want you to take her home. Please Yul."

"Aish! Okay!" I yelled his ear.

"Gosh Yul, do you want me to be deaf?"

Taeyeon and I walk towards other. "Hyung, you go first and I will follow you from behind."

"What for?"

"Calm down Yul." Hyoyeon whisper at me. 

"Jessica will spend night at Tiffany house tonight." my brother said. 

"What? Aish, okay. Let's go now." I'm going to my car followed by Tiffany. 

"Please wear the seatbelt." I said and she nodded. "Tell me the direction." 

"Okay, I will."  

 

 


 

"Stop there." 

"That is your house?" 

"Yes." she said and smile. 

I stop my car in front of her house gate. "Is it okay if I drop you here?" 

"It's okay." she handed me a jacket. "Thank you for borrowing this to me."

I nodded. "No matter." 

"Drive safely." she said. 

"Yes I will. Yoong, hurry." 

"Yes hyung. Bye Jess." 

"Bye Yoona." 

 

 


 

"Hyung?"

"What?" 

"Nothing." he chuckle. 

"Whatever." I make a way to my room but my step stopped when I hear my mother called me. 

"Yuri, Yoona, let's eat." 

"Yes mom." we said. 

"What did you cook?" brother asked. 

"Sweet pork and fried beef." 

"Wow, it's really delicious mom!" he said excitedly.

"Where is dad?" I asked. 

"He's upstairs." my mother said. 

"Hello Kwon's." my father greet.

"Hello dad." 

"Let's eat now." my mother said. They talk too much but I'm not interested so I finish my dinner quickly. I walk to my bedroom, I take a bath and after that I sleep. Today is a weird day. 

 


 

Hehe, there you go Yul! :D Please comment.