Unexpected Day

My Heart Is Love

A bright and a peace day. They are all now in the class. It's Korea Culture class. Hyoyeon sit beside Sunny, Jessica sit beside Taeyeon, Sooyoung sit beside Luna and Tiffany sit beside Yuri. They force Tiffany to sit beside Yuri and she just obey them because the class is about to start. They all enjoy the class except this girl.  

"Argh! So awkward. Should I talk to him?" Tiffany thought. 

Yuri turn his gaze to Tiffany. "Did you feel uncomfortable?" he asked.  

"Uhh, no. I'm okay."

"Really?" he asked again.

"Really." she smile at him. 

"If you say so." 

Suddenly Miss Park enter the class and a girl follow her from behind which make Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sunny turn their gaze to Yuri. 

"This is bad." Hyoyeon said. 

"Yul." Sooyoung said. 

Yuri didn't said any word. Tiffany look at Jessica and Jessica do the same. Both of them are so puzzled with the sudden situation. "Are you okay Yuri?" Tiffany asked but Yuri didn't answer her.  

"Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon call him. 

"Sorry for disturbing your class Mr Kim but I bring the new student here. Well not the new student, she actually had just comeback from States, that's why she attend the class a few days late. She will only attend this class for today since her lecturer didn't come for today. You guys already know who she is right?" Miss Park asked and earning a nod from the students.          

"No wonder that there are many 3rd year student here." Sooyoung said. 

"I think maybe you should just introduce yourself to them." Miss Park said.

"Hello I'm Bae Suzy! Nice to meet you all. It's been so long." she bowed. 

"I'll just leave you here Miss Bae." Miss Park said and leave the class. 

"So, you may sit Miss Bae." the lecturer said. 

She walk and sit in front of Yuri seat. Yuri eyes didn't blink at all. His friends notice it but they just keep quiet. 

"What happen Tae?" Jessica asked. 

He sigh and look into her eyes. "You know what Jess, she's Yuri ex-girl." Taeyeon said. 

"What?! Are you serious?"    

"Yes, I'm serious." he said. 

"No doubt Yuri looks so shocked just now." she said. Taeyeon just nodded. 

"Yuri? Are you okay?" Tiffany asked once again. 

"I'm okay Miyoung, don't worry." he said and focus on his book. 

After an hour the class ended. They decide to walk around the campus since they don't have any class after this. They gathered at cafeteria waiting for Yoona and Seohyun coming. 

"I don't believe what I saw earlier." Taeyeon said. 

"Me too." Hyoyeon said and he stare at Yuri. 

"I thought she was dead." Yuri said.

They all stay silent until-- "Look, Yoona and Seohyun are coming." Tiffany said. 

"Hello guys." Yoona greet. They just smile at him. 

"What happen here?" Yoona asked. 

"She's back Yoong." Yuri said. 

"She? Who is it hyung?"

"Suzy." Sooyoung said.

"What?!" Yoona shouted. 

"Yes Yoong. I know you're surprised. We're surprised too." 

"Yuri hyung?" 

"What?" Yuri asked. 

Seeing an awkward situation Hyoyeon tries to change topic. "Don't you said that you want to walk around the campus? Shall we go now since Yoona and Seohyun already here?" 

"That's a good idea! Let's go guys!" Taeyeon said.

"Is he okay?" Yoona whisper to Hyoyeon. He afraid if his brother will hear it. 

"No he's not." 

"What's wrong with him Jess? Did you know?" Tiffany asked. 

"The girl that enter our class just now was his ex-girl." 

"No doubt he become like that all of sudden." 

"Did we just walking around the campus?" Sunny asked. 

"Maybe. Why?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Nothing, just asked." 

"Yul... Look at that." Taeyeon said and all of them turn their gaze to the left. 

"It's Amber and S-suzy." Yoona said. 

"Let's go at the other place." Sunny said and they nodded. Yuri just keep quiet all the time. They turn and walk to the other way but they stop when-- 

"Yul!" Suzy call him and they stop. 

"Don't stop walking guys." Yuri said and they obey him. 

"Yul stop!" she walk faster to catch Yuri. 

"What do you want?!" Yoona yelled. 

"Go with that Amber and don't disturb our friend!" Taeyeon join. Suzy stop her step and get back to Amber. 

"Hyung, let's go home now." Yoona said and Yuri nodded.     

 

 


 

They enter the house and they heard their father speaking with someone on the phone. "I'm home." Yoona said with a bitter smile on his face. 

"Welcome home my boy." his mother greet. 

"You don't mind if I bring my friend along right? Well do you still remember Vincent Jung?" 

"Of course I remember. I've met him once. Just bring him along, it will be fun." 

"Thank you. I really appreciate that." 

"Don't you want to bring your daughter too? What's her name again?"

"It's Tiffany Hwang." 

"Yes, I almost forgot. It's Tiffany. Are sure you can join us?" hearing that name Yuri and Yoona stop their step. 

"Yes I'm sure Mr Kwon." 

"Okay good. Let's meet tomorrow." Mr Kwon hang up the call. 

"Who's that dad?" Yoona asked. 

"It's Mr Hwang, he will join us too." he said and Yoona nodded. 

"I'm going upstairs." Yuri said and they nodded. When he arrived at his room he go straight to his bed and lay his body on it. "Why did you need to come back? I hate seeing you. I thought you will be gone forever." He mumble. He take his phone and found 1 message. He open it and it's from Tiffany. 

"Yuri, are you okay now?" he sigh. "Why did this girl too caring about me?" he mumble. 

"I'm okay. Why? Worry?"   

"I just asked. That's all." He read it and turn off his phone. "Geez, this girl is really something." Suddenly someone is knocking his door. 

"Just coming." he said. 

"Hyung? Are you sleeping?" Yoona asked. 

"No I'm not. Why?" 

"Let's go shopping." 

"Shopping? What for?" 

"For our vacation tomorrow of course!" he said excitedly. 

"Who else will be going?" 

"Taeyeon hyung, Sooyoung hyung, Hyoyeon hyung, Sunny noona, Jessica noona and Tiffany noona. Seohyun can’t join us because she got work to do."

"Huh?" he frowned. 

"You must be wondering why right? Actually Mr Hwang also invite Jessica father to join us, so that's it."

"Okay." he reply shortly. 

"Do you want to go or not?"

"Give me 5 minutes. I want to dress up." 

"Yes sir!" he said playfully and get out from his room. 

"Hm, what should I wear?" he mumble. “Fine.” he wear a black skinny and a red shirt with a black glasses. After that he’s going downstairs and found Yoona was sitting in the living room.

“Ready to go now?” he asked and Yuri nodded.

 

 


 

After 30 minutes they arrived at the I’PARK Mall.

“Hello Yoong! Yul!” they greet the Kwon’s brother.

“You look so handsome tonight man!” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s get in.” Yuri is ignoring Hyoyeon words.

“What should we buy? Girls?” Sooyoung asked.

“We want to take a look at attire part.” Sunny said.

“Okay. Let’s go.” 

Yoona, Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Tiffany walk together plus Sooyoung and Yuri walk together side by side.

“Pfft! They look so happy.” Sooyoung said.

“Why didn’t you bring your girlfriend along with you?” Yuri asked.

“Will you guys be okay with that?”      

“Of course but at least tell us who do you want to bring.”

“Let’s see. What if I bring Bora with me?”

“What? Luna?”

“She’s just my scandal.”

“Then Bora is your real girlfriend?”

“No she’s not. She’s my scandal too.” He said and Yuri shook his head.

“Up to you Soo.”

“Yuri-ah, don’t you think that Tiffany is too beautiful?”

“Shut up.”

“What if I make her mine?”

“Go on.”

“Eh, I’m just kidding PABO. You’re jealous right?”

“Shut up Soo or I will punch you.” Yuri said and he laugh.

After a while they arrived at the LeeJok shop.

“Tiff, come here.” Jessica said.  

“What?”

“Let’s take a look at this place.”

“Girl sure lost in her own world when it comes to shopping.” Taeyeon said while shook his head.

“Hyo! Take a look. What about this shirt?” Sooyoung asked like a little kid.

“It look nice. Just buy it.”

“Okay, I will take 5.”  Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon approached Jessica and Tiffany. “Jess, would you like to accompany me to look around this shop?”

“Will you be okay if I go with him Tiff?”

“Sure, it’s okay.” She smile at them.

Yuri get out from the exchange room and found his friend looking for the cloth with their couple. Taeyeon with Jessica and Hyoyeon with Sunny. Except this two guys, Yoona and Sooyoung they walk around together while Tiffany’s alone. Yuri received a text message and it’s from Sooyoung.

“Go and approached her Yul.”

Yuri ignoring the message and walk around the shop by himself. Suddenly he found Tiffany. She’s choosing the cloth. Tiffany notice his presence and give him her eyes smile.

“Yuri.”

“Why did you not joining others?”

“I don’t want to disturb them.” She said and he nodded.

“What do you think about this short pant?”

“It’s nice.”

“Maybe I should buy this one.”

“You must buy it. It seems like it fit you.” he said.

“Have you done choosing the cloth?”

“Not yet.”

“Want me to help you?”

“It’s okay.”

“Really?” she asked and showing her aegyo.

“Maybe. Hm, okay. Please help me.” He said and she smile widely.   

"Which colour that you like the most?" 

"Red and black." 

"Take a look at this one. What do you think?" 

"Nice. Hm, I don't know. Just choose it for me, it's been so long since I go shopping." 

She nodded and start to choose the cloth to him. "Do you like to wear a long sleeves?" 

"I'm fine with that." 

"What about jeans?" 

"I like the black one." 

"Okay done! Now let's pay."  

"Let me carry all of that." he said. 

"No, it's okay." 

"Just let me." he said coldly. 

"O-okay." she give the cloth to him.

After done shopping they heading to their house to pack their things for their trip tomorrow.   

 


 

YulTi date! Hehe^^ Please comment.