Cruelty

My Heart Is Love

Yuri POV 

 

"Where are you Tiffany?" I thought and keep searching for her. I'm about to walk towards the jetty when I saw her rubbing her eyes while carry her stuff. "Just awake from sleep uh?" I thought. 

After a while we arrived at counter while Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal still on their way here. 

"Yul, go and help her." Sooyoung said and I just nodded. 

"Okay. Miyoung, let me help you."   

"Thank you." she smile at me. 

"No matter." 

"Okay, please pay attention everyone. This is your key. Take this key and go to your room. Your room on second floor. Have a nice rest." Mr Choi said.    

"Let me help you again." I said to Tiffany. 

"Thank you Yuri." 

"Noona, are you okay? You look so pale." Yoona said. 

"Yah, did you eat breakfast before coming here?" Jessica join. 

"No I'm not." 

"Are you okay? Can you walk?" 

"I'm okay Yuri. Don't worry." 

"Let's go to the cafeteria later. You need to eat."  

"Okay Jessi." 

 


 

I walked to the beach while listening to music. It feels so warm and peaceful here. I don't feel like want to go back to Seoul. I sit on the bench in front of the sea. I close my eyes and enjoy the breeze. 

"Tiffany Hwang Mi Young." I thought and open my eyes."DId she okay now?" I mumble. 

"Miyoung, where are you? Done eating?" I send her a message. 

"I'm at cafeteria now. Why? Where are you?" 

"Beach now." 

"Just wait, I'm going to your place." 

"Alone?" 

"Yes. Alone. Wait for me okay?" 

"Okay Miyoung. Hurry." I close my eyes again. 

It's been 30 minutes and she's still not coming here. "Where did she go?" I mumble. 

"Yuri!" 

I turn my gaze to the left and found Tiffany running towards me while smiling. "Where are you going?" 

"I lost my way here. I'm sorry." 

"It's okay. Sit here."

"Thank you. Hey, are you sleepy?" 

"No. Why? Are you sleepy?" 

"A bit. Maybe it's because I'm tired." 

"Don't sleep here or I will leave you here alone." 

"I know you won't do that." 

"Don't be surprised if I did it." 

"Yah, you're so mean!" she pinch my arms. 

"Yah you! What was that for?" I rubbed my arms. 

"Sorry." she hung her head low.

"It's okay. You can  lift your hea now." 

She lift her head and stare at me while smiling. 

"Why? There's something on my face?" 

"Uhh? Nothing." suddenly she snuggled closer to me and hug my right arm. 

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" 

"Shh, I'm cold now. Please let me do this."

"Hmm, okay. Just don't sleep." 

I continue to listen to music. "Hm, Miyoung? Let's go back now." no respond from her. "Miyoung?"

I shake her arms. Geez, I know this. She's sleeping. I sigh and get up from the bench. "I've told you right? If you fall asleep I will leave you here." with that I leave her sleeping there alone. 

 


 

"Yul! Here." Taeyeon call me from the cafeteria. 

"What's up Taeng?" 

"Come on, let's have a drink." 

"Okay." I sit and join others. After done drinking I go to my room to take a nap. 

"Yul? Yuri wake up." it's Jessica and Mr Hwang. 

"What is it?" 

"Do you know where is my daughter?" Mr Hwang asked me. 

"She's at the beach." 

"It's been an hour since we saw her. Can you please take her home? I'm worried of her. 

"Okay sir I will. Don't worry." I get up from th bed and go straight to the beach. 

 


I bet it's different from the previous chapter right? *sigh. I'm sorry, I don't know why suddenly this chapter went empty. Sorry again readers.