Preparation

My Heart Is Love

Tiffany busy packing her attire while humming some song. Suddenly her phone beeping and a text message enter her phone. She open the text and she smile widely. She didn't notice that Madam Jihyo standing at her bedroom door.  

Madam Jihyo clear and Tiffany look at her. "When did you got here umma?"

"Just now. Who send you a message? I can see you smile widely just now." she sit at the edge of Tiffany bed and help her to fold her cloth. 

"It's my friend Yuri." 

"Really? Your boyfriend?" 

"Aish! He wasn't my boyfriend umma. He's just my friend." she pout. 

"Don't pout, you look like an old lady with that pout." she tease. 

"You are so mean umma." she said and crossing her arms. 

"Aigoo my cutie daughter is sulking?" she hugged Tiffany and she smile at her. 

"I'm not sulking. See, I'm smiling right?"   

Madam Jihyo shook her head. "What did he said?" 

"He asked me what did I do now." she said shyly. 

"I see. In love much?" she again. 

"Eh, stop teasing me." she said and Madam Jihyo smile at her. 

"After you done packing please get down and get some dinner." 

"Okay." with that Madam Jihyo left the room. Tiffany close the door and lay on bed. She continue texting with Yuri. "I'm packing my stuff now. What about you Yuri?"  

"Same goes as me. Hm, my mother said that you are good at choosing cloth."

"Really? Everybody good at choosing Yuri." she blush. 

"Maybe. Have you eat?"

"Not yet."

"Hm, I want to go now. My parent maybe waiting for me downstairs."

"Okay, I'm going to eat too."

"See you tomorrow Miyoung."

"See you tomorrow too Yuri." she smile. "He's a good guy." she mumble. "I can't wait to meet him tomorrow. Give me a chances Yuri. Let me open your heart." she smile like crazy and get out from her room. 

 

 


 

"Done packing?" Mr Kwon asked and both of them nodded. 

"What time we will leave tomorrow morning dad?"

"Maybe on 8 a.m. Why Yoong?" 

"That early?" Yoona asked again. 

"Of course, we need to go early so we can arrived early at the resort." Mr Kwon said and he nodded.

Mrs Kwon enter the living room while holding a tray. "Let's drink."

"Thank you mom." Yuri said and his mother smile at him.    

"Do you already got a girl to bring tomorrow Yoona? Yuri?" 

"I don't know yet dad." 

"Yuri?" Mr Kwon asked and he shook his head. 

"Actually mom, dad, Mr Hwang's daughter is studying in the same campus with us."

"Really? You must know her right?" Mr Kwon asked. 

"Of course, Yul hyung is on the same class with her." 

"What do you think about her Yul? Didn't you think that she's beautiful?" Mr Kwon getting excited.

"Yes, she is pretty." 

"You know what dad, we always teasing her with hyung." Yoona said and laugh. 

"Shut up Yoong. Want me to pinch you?" 

"No, no. I don't want it." 

Mr and Mrs Kwon smile and shook their head watching their sons interacting. 

"Go and sleep now. Remember that we need to wake up early for tomorrow right?" 

"Yes sir!" Yoona said playfully. 

"I'm going to sleep now mom, dad, Yoong." he get up and walk to his room. 

 


 

Short update but don't worry. I will update soon! Please comment, I really need your respond. Thanks!