First Day

My Heart Is Love

One fine day in January 2011.

 

Yuri POV 

 

"Oppa, do you love me?" she asked. 

"Yes, I love you. Why?" I asked her. 

"I just want to know if you still love me or not." 

"What are you talking about? I always love you."    

"I said that because now we rarely spend time together because we were both busy with our assignment and sometimes I think we are increasingly far apart." she said without looking into my eyes. 

"I'm sorry for making you feel like that. Okay! I will finish my assignment as soon as possible so that I can spend time with you but you need to do the same okay?"  

"I will but you need to promise me that you will do as you said just now."

"Okay, I promise you my love." I smiled to her. 

"Thank you oppa!" she hugged me.  

 


 

Suddenly I awake from sleep. I found my mother sitting beside me and she is my head.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to wake you up from sleep. Today is the first day you're going to the University for 2011, remember?" she said. 

"I remember it." I reply shortly.  

"Go prepare yourself, get down and eat breakfast." she smile to me.  

I nodded and watched her left my room. "Gosh! Why did you come into my dream again? I don't want to see you anymore betrayer! I hate you!" I yelled in my heart.     

 


 

"There you are. Come and sit here." my father said. 

I sit beside my brother. They start to talk about this and that but I just ignore them. I only focus on my food and the newspaper. After 2 minutes I finish eat breakfast. 

"I'm going to go now mom, dad." I said. 

"Drive safely Yuri." my mother reminds me.  

I nodded. "Do you want to go there with me?" 

"Of course. Wait a minute."  

"Hurry up. I will wait you in the car." I said and goes straight to my car park. 

10 minutes passed and he's still not coming. I lost my patience. I get out from the car and get into the house again to get him. I goes to the dinner table but he is not longer there.    

"Yah Kwon Yoona! What are you doing?! Just where on earth are you? Do you really want to go there with me?!" I yelled. My parents come and approach me.   

"Yuri, he's upstairs. Please don't yell like this." she said calmly. 

"Don't be too rough to your brother. Please try to treat him well Yuri-ah."

"How can I'm not being rough to him? You know that I hate waiting!"

"Hyung!" I look at my brother running towards me. 

"What are you doing? Fool around? Are you making fun of me?!" I yelled to him. 

"I'm sorry hyung." he said stuttering.   

"Go and get into the car."     

He nodded and goes into the car right away. "I will be going now." I said to my parents and they nodded.  


 

On 8:15 a.m. we arrived at University. Fortunately the class start on 8:30 a.m.

"Don't do that again." I said calmly.

"Yes hyung. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." he lowered his head.

I nodded and get out from the car. I walk to the usual place and as expected, all my friends are there.

"Hello there Kwon brothers!" they greet us.  

"Hello guys." I greet them back.

"Yul, what's wrong with him?" Taeyeon whisper to me.

"I scold him." I answer them bluntly.

"But why?" this time Hyoyeon asked me.

"Because he deserve it."

They all nodded. "Where is Sooyoung?" I asked them.

"He went to eat breakfast." Hyoyeon answered me.      

"That earthworm will never full." Taeyeon said and it's cause Hyoyeon laughing hard because of that.  

"Hi there guys!" Sooyoung greet. 

"Full now?" Hyoyeon asked. 

He nodded. "Guys, let's get into the class since Sooyoung is here." I said and they just nodded.  

"I will leave first." Yoona said. Well, since he's one year younger than us so he will be in the different class. 

"Okay, just take care Yoong." Hyoyeon said.  

"Yes hyung." he smile and leave 4 of us. 

 

 


 

"Wait! Wait! I think the lecturer was in the class." Sooyoung said while stopping his friends to enter the class.   

"Wow, it's a new lecturer! Taeng look!" Hyoyeon said excitedly. 

"She's so beautiful. Yul, Soo look at her!" 

"Stop it Tae. Let's get into the class." I said coldly.  

"I want to get in first!" Tae request. 

"Off you go." I said. 

Taeyeon knock the door and the lecturer let us get into the class. 

"Where did you guys went before entering the class?"

"We went to eat. We didn't got a chance to take breakfast before coming here." Sooyoung explained. Well it's just a trick. Actually the reason why we're late for class because we're waiting for Sooyoung.  

The lecturer nodded. "So, let me introduce myself. My name is--" 

 


 
I'm sorry if I disappointed you =< but I try my best here. Please comment. Thank you.