Mistake

My Heart Is Love

Yuri POV

    

"Yuri? Can I join you?" she asked.

"Sure." I said and she sit beside me.  

"Have you eat breakfast?" she asked me again. 

"Not yet. I don't feel like want to eat it." 

"But you need to eat it. Don't skip your breakfast again, you might sick." 

"It's okay, don't mind me." 

"Yuri, don't be stubborn. Let's go and eat." she scold me. What? She thought she's my mother uh? 

"Pfftt! Just mind your own business Miyoung-ah."   

"How could you said that to me Kwon Yuri!" she said and look away. I hear her sobbed. 

"Such a baby. How can you cry easily? You sure a spoil kid." I said but received no respond from her. I decide to look at her face. I sigh. "Cry again. Cry again." I handed her my sunglasses. "Wear this." 

She take my sunglasses and wear it. "This girl sure weird." I thought. "Did your fever gone?" she didn't respond to my question. "Hey! I'm talking to you now. Geez." I said coldly. 

Suddenly I saw two boys walking towards us. "Sir, is this your girl?" one of the boy asked me. 

"No she's not." I answer. 

"Then, will you be mine tonight?" one of the boy asked and start to touch her. 

"Don't! Don't do that!" Tiffany said. 

The boys start to her neck like a hungry tiger. I feel so burning inside right now. I get up and punch them hard on face till it bleeding. 

"What are you doing sir?! You said this is not your girl! So don't disturb us." the boy said. 

"Yes! She's not my girl but she's my wife! Hear that? She's my wife. Go away before I kill you!!!" I shout. 

"!" one of the boy try to hit me but I manage to block it and kick him at his private place. 

"Let's go!!" the boy said and run.

I walk to Tiffany and she still crying. Man, I feel so bad. "Miyoung?" 

"Stop calling me that you JERK!" she shout at my face. "Go away! I hate you!" she said while sobbing. 

I try to hug her. She struggle from me at first but after a while she gave in. I hug her tight. She sobbed at my shoulder. I reach my phone at tell my father to prepare one extra room. "Miyoung? Let's go." 

"Where did you want to take me this time?"        

"Let's go to my room." 

"What for?" I didn't answer her. I just drag her to the room that I told my father to prepare. After a few minutes walking, we finally arrived at the room. "What do you want me to do?" she asked. 

"Sit there." I point my fingers to the bed. With that, she sit on the bed. 

"So what else do you want me to do now?" she asked again. Geez this girl. Stop asking me a question. 

I walk towards her and kneeling in front of her. Don't asked me why. I don't know why I do that too. She look shocked by my action. I wipe her tears using my thumb. "Hey, look at me. I'm sorry." I said softly. "Tiff? Tiffany look at me. I'm sorry." I stare at her and she did the same as me too. "Why? Are you shock because I called you Tiffany?" I smile and it makes her become more shock. "I'm sorry Fany." without I realize the lonely tears fall from my eyes. 

She cupped my face and wipe my tears using her thumb. "No, no. Don't cry for me Yul." 

"Yul?" I asked her while my tears keep flowing. 

"I always wanted to call you that but I'm afraid you will mad at me." she hung her head low. 

"Hey, look at me." I raise her chin to make her look at me. "Don't be. I like it." I try to smile but I can't. My tears keep flowing and flowing. "I felt sorry for you. Like really really sorry. I'm not supposed to let them do that to you. I'm a fool. I'm sorry. I know you can't forgive me but this time I really meant it. I want you to forgive me."

She continuosly wiping my tears away. "Shhh, stop crying. I don't like it when you cry because of me." she said. "Yul, I forgive you already." she flash her eyes smile to me. I swear I love that smile. "Stop kneeling please. Come and sit beside me." 

I smile at her again and hug her tightly. "Thank you." 

"I like seeing you smile Yul. So don't cry anymore okay?" 

"I can't promise you that." 

"It's okay. Just take a time." she said and I smile between the hug.

I pull away from hug and look at her lovingly. I smile again and she pinch my cheek.

"Aigoo, you're so cute when you smile." she said.

"I'm sorry. Sorry because I'm always acting cold in front you, ignore you and else." I cupped her face. "Don't cry again. I just want to see you smile after this okay?"

"Sure Yul and I want you to be the reason why I smile after this." she said and I just nodded. 

"Are you okay? After what they did to you just now?" I asked. 

"I'm okay Yul. Thank you for saving me and why did you tell them that?" 

That? Oh man, I think maybe because I tell them that she's my wife. "I don't know. It's just happen to said that."

"Really?" she sound like teasing me.

"Really. What do you expect?"

"Nothing."

"Don't tell anyone about this. I mean about my smile and my tears. I want to make a suprise at them."

"Okay Yul." she said and I smile again at her.

"Fany?"

"Hm?"

"Do you want to know why I called you Miyoung?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to be different from others. I want to call you like non other did."

"I see." she nodded and smile. 

"Hm, you can sleep here if you want. I will tell Jessica if her asked me about you." 

"Good idea. I feel really sleepy now." 

"Sorry but your neck.... Is it okay? Do you want me to clean it? I will take a water and clean it for you." 

"It's okay Yul." 

"Okay, just sleep now. Just give me a phone call if you need anything." 

"Okay." she said. But I don't feel it's the right thing to left her alone here. Should I stay or should I leave? 

"Why Yul? You want to stay here with me?" 

"Hm, will you be okay with that?" 

"Of course." she nodded like a little kid. 

I crawl on the bed and sit beside her. "Hm, you may sleep. I will take care of you." 

"What? No. You should sleep too. I know you're sleepy too right?" 

I smile at her again. I lay down beside her. I open my arms and hug her. She snuggle closer to me. "It's been so long since I did this to a girl." I thought. 

"Yul? Why did you cry?" she stare at me. 

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I didn't realize it." 

"Why Yul? Tell me." she wipe my tears. 

"I-I just remembered about her."

She smile and said. "Try to forget her and start a new life okay?"

"I will try."      

"Good boy." 

"Hm, don't you want to sleep?" 

"I will but right now I just want to enjoy this moment." 

"Sure." I hug her tightly. 

"Yul, I won't leave you. You don't have to hug me too tight." 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you." 

"It's okay. Now let's sleep." 

"Okay." with that, we drive to dreamland. 

 


 

It's Irish here. Sorry for the late late late late update again. Plz enjoyyyy okayy??!! :)