A Whole Day With You

My Heart Is Love

Tiffany POV 

 

"Thank you Jessica." I see her walked away from me. "Okay, now I'm alone. Hm, should I texted him?" I stare at my phone and suddenly a texted enter my phone. 

"Texted him Tiff. I know you can!" it's from Jessica. "What with this girl? Don't tell me she can read my mind." I sigh and lean at the chair. "Wow, the moon look so beautiful tonight." I sigh again. "Should I text you Kwon Yuri? Uhh no, I don't have a strength to texted him. Maybe I should sleep now." 

 

 


 

"Tiffany? Wake up." I open my eyes and found Madam Jihyo sit at the corner of my bed. I thought her as my second mother because she's the one that took care of me when my mother died a few years ago. 

"What time now Umma?"  

"It's already 7:20 a.m. get ready now. You have a class on 8:30 a.m. right?"     

"Yes. Thank you for waking me up." I smile at her and after that she leave my room.        

 

 


 

"Morning Tiff." Jessica greet me with a smile on her face. 

"Is that really you?"

"What do you mean?" 

"You wake up so early. That's surprised me." 

She laugh. "Come on. Let's eat." 

I join her at dinner table to eat some breakfast. "Do you want to drive?"

"Yes. Let me drive today."

"Okay, finish the breakfast quickly. We're getting late now." 

"Yes, I will. So, did you texted him last night?"    

"No, I'm not. I don't have a strength to texted him. What if he don't reply my text? What if he cursing me?" 

"Cursing you? I don't think so. Why would he cursing you for? Just text him and tell him who are you."

"I don't know. I just thought about it. Do you think that he won't be mad at me?"

"He won't mad at you. Trust me." she said and I nodded.

"Let's go now Jess. I'm finish." 

 

 


 

Now I arrived at school. I feel so nervous and I don't know why. "Did I do something wrong?" I mumble. 

"Sorry? What did you said?"

"Uhh, nothing Jess." I said.  

"Tiff, look at that."

"Where?" 

"There." she point her fingers at the bench. 

"Is that Yuri?" 

"I think so. Go and approached him." 

"What?! No, no."

"Why Tiff? Just go." 

"I don't think I have a strength to do that." 

"Come on, just go." she begged me.

"Uhh! Okay! Okay!" 

"I will wait for you at the class okay?"

"What?! But--"

"No buts." 

"Argh, okay!" I approached him slowly. 

I clear my throat and he look at me. "Can I sit here?" I asked and he just nodded.

"What did you do here?" I asked him. 

"Nothing." 

I clear my throat again. "Hm, don't want to get in?"

"You can go first if you want." 

"But I don't know where the class is."

He sigh and look at me. "Oh no, don't look at me!" I yelled in my heart. 

"What class did you have after this?"

"It's English class." I said and he nodded. 

"I think we will be in the same class. Just go with me later." 

"Really?" 

He nodded. "Really." 

"Hm, can I asked you something?"    

"Go on." 

"Someone told me that you never talk to a girl but why did you talk to me?"

"Why did you want to know?"

"Hm, nothing. I just want to know it." 

"I don't know too. You're the first girl I talked to after I broke up with my ex-girl." he stare at the sky.   

I nodded and smile like crazy. "Oh, okay." that's all I can said. 

"Okay." he said. I stare at him. I try to study his face. 

"Don't stare at me like that." he said.

"What?! Uhh no, he caught me! What a shame!" I yelled in my heart. "I didn't stare at you."

"If you say so. What's your name again?" 

"Tiffany Hwang Mi Young." 

He nodded. "Let's go now Miyoung."  

"What?! He called me 'Miyoung'? I hate this!" I yelled in my heart. "Uhh, okay. Let's go." I keep following behind him like a lost puppy. All the girls are turning their attention to me. "I'm so dead." I mumble.

 

 


 

He open the door and all student in the class look at us. "Where did you go Mr Kwon and Miss--?" the lecturer asked. 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang." 

"Okay Miss Hwang. Where did you guys go?" she asked. 

"I have some business to do before. Sorry Madam." he answer. 

"Okay, go to your seat. Wait, are you the new student Miss Hwang?"

"Yes I am." 

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Lee Da Hae, I'll teaching you English Literature." 

"Once again, I'm Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you." I said and the lecturer smile at me. I go and sit beside my best friend Jessica. 

"Having fun?" she tease me. 

"Shut up Jess, it's so awkward and he even called me 'Miyoung'!" 

Jessica laugh at me. "So, you mad at him for calling you that?"

"Of course I'm mad but I don't tell him that I don't like it when he called me like that." 

"Let's talk about it later. Okay?" she said and I nodded. Yuri sit at second rows while I sit at first row. I can't focus on class, my mind is full of thought. I feel like want to text Yuri. I gathered all my strength at sent him a text message. "Thank you for bringing me to the class. - Tiffany." I feel so nervous now. 

"Where did you get my phone number?" 

"Uhh, Yoona told Jessica to give it to me. Are you mad?"

"Oh, okay." He reply me. "Did he mad? No, I feel so scare now. I'm scare if he did something to Yoona. Gosh, what should I do?" I whisper in my head. 

"Fany are you okay?"

"Uhh y-yes. I'm okay Sunny." I give her an eyes smile. 

After 2 hours the class ended. Jessica and I need to attend music class after this. The class had started about 15 minutes and we still wandering around to find the class. 

"What should we do now Tiff?"

"I don't know Jessi." 

"Let's asked Yuri. You asked him."

"What?! That's crazy Jess." I said while shook my head. 

"Come on, we're late now."

"Aish! Okay." I make a phone call to Yuri. "Hello Yuri."

"Why?"

"Hm, where are you now?"

"I'm in music class with Taeyeon."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I need to go there too but I don't know the way to go there."

"Fine, where are you now?"  

"I'm at field now."

"Okay, I'll be there in minutes." 

"Thank you Yuri." 

"It's okay." he hang up the phone. "Gosh! His voice is so charming!" I yelled in my heart.  

"What did he said Tiff?"

"He said that he's in the music class now."

"What? That's mean we will attend the same class again?"

"Yes."   

"It seems like both of you are meant to be." 

"Shut up Jessi." I blushed. 

Jessica laugh at me. "Let's sit here first." she point her fingers at the bench. 

"Do you think he will really coming?" 

"Of course he will coming. Trust me." she said while holding tight my hand. 

I smile at her. "Why don't we go to eat after class?"

"That's a good idea and you need to treat me okay? Deal?"

"This kid. Okay. Okay. Deal." 

"Look! I think it's him." 

"Where?" 

"There, on right." she said. I turn my gaze to the right and found him walking towards us. 

"Hello Yuri." Jessica greet him. 

"Hello. Let's go now." he said and we nodded. 

 

 


 

"Mr Shin, they are the new student here." Yuri said. 

"Come in. Please introduce yourself." 

"Hello guys, I'm Tiffany Hwang." 

"and I'm Jessica Jung." 

"I'm Shin Dong Hoon, your music teacher. Have a sit please."

"Thank you Mr Shin." I said I sit beside Yuri. Well since there's no more empty seat there. I feel extremely nervous. It seems like my heart going to explode now. I feel so awkward. "Why not?! Is there a person that didn't feel awkward when they sit beside her/his crush? What I'm saying? Grr!" I yelled in my heart.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked me. Did he caught me again?

"I'm okay. Why?"

"You're sweating." 

"U-uhh." I smile awkwardly. "Thank you once again."   

"Don't matter." he said without looking my eyes. Suddenly Yuri handed me a piece of paper.

"What?" I asked.

"Give it to your friend. It's from Taeyeon."

"Uhh, okay. Jess, Taeyeon give this to you."

"Me?" she asked and I nodded. I continue my focus on the class. I turn my gaze to Yuri and found him with earplug at his ears. He's so charming even he don't speak. 

After an hour, the class ended. Taeyeon approached Jessica and I. 

"Hm, Tiff I think I can't join you to eat because Taeyeon ask me to eat with him just now." 

"It's okay Jess." I smile at her. 

"Are you okay with that?" 

"I'm okay, just don't worry." 

"If you say so. I'll be going now!" 

"Take care." 

"I ask Yuri to accompany you. He will come later." Taeyeon said. 

"Uhh, okay." even hearing his name make me feel so nervous. I look them walk away from me. 

"Is Taeyeon talking the truth? Can I trust him? I don't think so Yuri will come." I mumble. 

"Miyoung." wait. What? He's here!

"Yuri." I smile at him and he look away. 

"Taeyeon ask me to accompany you to eat. Shall we go now?"

"Of c-course." I said and he nodded. We walk side by side. 

"Did you have a class after this?" 

"No, I don't have." 

"So, you're heading home straight?" 

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, just asked. Let's get in." he make his way to the cafeteria. 

 

 


 

"Did you drive by yourself?" he asked. 

"Yes." 

"Drive safely." he said. He's so sweet. Even with his cold attitude he still a caring person. 

"Thank you and you?"

"I drive by myself too."

"You too, drive safely."  

"Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself." 

"Okay." I show him my eyes smile. 

"Did you go home alone?"

"Uhh no, I'm waiting for Jessica." 

"Why don't you give her a phone call?"

"I don't want to disturb her." I said and he just nodded agree.

We stay in silent and enjoy breeze until a voice interrupt the scene.  

"Tiffany." Jessica call me. 

"Yah, what takes you so long?" 

"We're going to shopping mall for a while." she said and Taeyeon smiled at me. 

"Sorry for making you waiting Tiffany." he said. 

"It's okay Taeyeon."

"Let's get back home now Tiff, I'm sleepy."

"Okay. We'll be going now Yuri, Taeyeon." we bid goodbye. 

 


 
Sorry for the late update. I'm really busy nowadays. Hehe^^ Enjoyyy!