Complicated

My Heart Is Love

Tiffany POV 

 

I watch them left the cafeteria. Why did Yuri so cold? He's so different from his friends. He avoid an eye contact with me. Why? Should I asked Sunny or Seohyun about this? Wait, why did I think about him too much? I need to find out about this. "Sunny, do you know anything about Yuri?" 

"You must be really curious right?" she smile at me. 

"That's right, I feel curious too." Jessica join.

"He's heartbroken. He had been betrayed by his past love." 

"What?! How did it happen?" 

"I heard this story from one of his friend. Promise me that you won't tell this to anyone?" 

"Okay, I promise you." I said. 

"You too okay Jess?"

"I promise." she smile. 

"Before the tragedy, Yuri was someone that always cheerful, sweet, romantic, caring and else. He has everything that every girl dreamed of. He's the richest and has many fan girls among their friends. He had fallen in love madly with this one girl. That girl is one year younger than him. As I know the girl like him too, so they paired up. They be together about 1 year. Not so long after their middle exam, he caught his girlfriend making out with other guy at her house. So, after that he become like what you see now." she said.  

I just nodded hearing Sunny statement. "I heard that he always distance himself from a girl." Seohyun add.

"So, he won't talk to girl too?"

"Yes, that's what his friends said."

"No wonder he refuse to introduce himself to us just now." Jessica said. 

We nodded. "But why did he talk to me before?" I asked.

"That's because he will only talk to a girl if she start the conversation."

"I see." 

"Did you fancy him Tiff?" Sunny asked me. 

"Uh, no. Why?"

"Nothing, I'm just asking."

"Okay." I smile to her awkwardly. God, what happen to me? It can't be. Uh, no. 

"We still have a time didn't we?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. Why?"  

"Can you take us around the campus? I really want to travel around."

"Sure. Let's go." Sunny said and we left the cafeteria.   

 

 


 

"Sunny, where's the field? I really want to go there." 

"On your left. Let's go." she said and we just follow her. 

"Unnie, look at that."

"Where?" Sunny asked. 

"There." Seohyun point her fingers to the group of boy that playing football. 

"It's look like Yuri and his friends." Jessica said.  

"Did they always play football Sunny?" 

"Of course Tiff, they playing football and netball for our university." 

"Really? Wow, they are really awesome." I said and they laugh at me. Did I too obvious? "Why girls?"

"Nothing, you're so weird unnie." 

"Let's sit there." Jessica point her fingers to a bench. We all sit there. 

"They seems too close with each other." I said. 

"Of course, they were friends since high school." Sunny explain. 

I nodded. Suddenly the ball come into our direction and it stop right in front of us. I see a boy running toward us. "I'm sorry noona." he said. 

"It's okay Yoong." Sunny said and he leave.

"Noona? You know him Sunny?" Jessica asked.  

"Yes, he is Yuri's younger brother."

"Seriously? No wonder they look alike."

"He has many fan girls too." Sunny added.

"Look at him unnie." 

"Who?" the three of us asked her. 

"Look at Taeyeon oppa, he's so cute!" 

"You fancy him?" I asked. 

"I don't know but I think he's cute." I can see her blushing. I shook my head and turn my gaze to the boys group. I keep staring at Yuri until he turn his gaze to me for a while and turn from me again. "Don't we have a class after this? Tiff? Tiffany Hwang?" Jessica asked me and snap me back to reality.

"Sorry, what did you said?"

"You must be spacing out, don't you?" Jessica asked.

I nodded my head and smile. "What did you said before?"

"We have a class after this right?"

"Yes, do you want to go now? The class will start soon."

"Maybe. Don't you have a class too Seo?"

"Yes I have, I will be going later." 

We nodded and left the field. It seems like my step become heavier, I don't feel like want to leave the field. Hm? What's wrong with me? Uh, nevermind! 

 


 

Please comment. Sorry for short update :)